• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will physical edition be limited?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

markoslavickroat

So i want to get physical edition because of that nice box art cover but i also want to get the exclusive theme that you can get by buying digital edition until december 31st but due to corona stuff this year many peoples job were affected, including mine so for now i can only buy one edition at full price so of course since theme in digital edition is avalibel only until december 31st its gonna be digital for now and physical at a later date and probably reduced price (KH the story so far is currently 20usd here in croatia) but im afraid that since its a side game that they will make only small amounts of physical edition and maybe discontinue making more copies of physical edition in a few months

What do you think, how likley is that they quickly discontinue making physical edition of MOM, do you think it will still be avalibel troughout the next year?

Btw, which one are you getting for ps4, digital or physical

:)

the red monster

Awards
They will stop making KH MoM physical edition when the inevitable KH3.5 release for ps5. so it should stay for at least couple of months.

i went with digital on PS4, buying physical copies here is too hard with the virus going around.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We won't know until it launches, honestly. I'd anticipate the worst and believe it is going to be limited, but I doubt it'll happen until after the first year of launch.

I'm personally conflicted on how to purchase it. I want a physical Switch copy for sure. I also want a PS4 copy and I want the theme that comes with it. I also want a physical PS4 copy because I want it to go on my shelf next to the other games.

Essentially, idk yet.

markoslavickroat

They will stop making KH MoM physical edition when the inevitable KH3.5 release for ps5. so it should stay for at least couple of months.

i went with digital on PS4, buying physical copies here is too hard with the virus going around.

I hope it will be avalible at least for a year and not just couple of months, i have so many games on my to buy list and this crappy virus isnt making it any easier....

We won't know until it launches, honestly. I'd anticipate the worst and believe it is going to be limited, but I doubt it'll happen until after the first year of launch.

I'm personally conflicted on how to purchase it. I want a physical Switch copy for sure. I also want a PS4 copy and I want the theme that comes with it. I also want a physical PS4 copy because I want it to go on my shelf next to the other games.

Essentially, idk yet.

I hope its at least a year

I too have a switch and was considering switch version but since all my kh games are on ps4 i decided to go with ps4, switch version might come at much later date :)

the red monster

Awards
I think it's actually better getting switch first, because the price is never getting below 60$ (maybe 50$ if we are lucky)
PS4 version will get a price cut after two months tops

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think it's actually better getting switch first, because the price is never getting below 60$ (maybe 50$ if we are lucky)
PS4 version will get a price cut after two months tops

Nah, the Switch one will drop. Third party games drop in price frequently. It’s only Nintendo published games that almost always stay full price.

It’ll be a slower wait for the Switch version to drop versus the PS4 one, though.

Back