• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Mankind need hair?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
Hair shall never cease to be. Wouldn't your head be cold without it? And wouldn't people with long or funny shaped heads look mega funny and have to endure a fatal amount of taunting? Wouldn't girls just look dudely without it?
You might consider reading my latest novel? The importance of Hair?

Jolts

In millions of years, everybody will be bald and will walk around with tin foil clothes on and tv antennas on their heads. Serously though, people will probably be bald completly in the future. We wear hats, are in heated homes, and we waer clothes! The only thing hair is for is keeping us warm and since we are warm enough we'll evolve not to have hair.

randomness

Well hair is dead skin cells or boby cells or just dead cells
(I remember it had something to do with dead cells from health class).
So if we have no hair in the future cells stopped dying 0_o
And whats so important about hair?

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
I agree with Dark Essence. Hair looks good, really good. You can tell a lot about a person by their hair. It makes you easily identifiable and has kept the comb industry alive since it's conception.

D

Deleted member 36435

As SMK would say:

oh noes. sense in nonsense. someone clean this up nao.

T

Tyler Durden

I vote for a move to Discussion. Second?

lolz-you-fail.jpg
|

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Well, as long as it's still part of our genetics to have hair and people who do have hair continue to have children with hair, we will still, in fact, have hair. While it may not be necessary, I'm pretty sure that the genetic trait will go on for quite a while.

Jolts

Well, as long as it's still part of our genetics to have hair and people who do have hair continue to have children with hair, we will still, in fact, have hair. While it may not be necessary, I'm pretty sure that the genetic trait will go on for quite a while.

It's like how having 6 fingers is a dominant trait and 5 fingers is a resessive trait. For some reason people with 6 fingers died out so now everybody has 5 fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back