• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will KH2 sell out when it comes out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will it sell out?

• not likely

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • yes it will

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • got mine reserved, dont have to worry

Votes: 51 52.0%
  • dont care, not buying it.

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
keyt said:
poor city...
poor city alright, we arent getting enough money from congress, people are still without homes, FEMA is kicking out people out from hotels, a couple thousand FEMA trailers have been sitting out in a parking lot for a while with no one living in them, trash hasnt been picked up for months in some neighborhoods...ok u get the point, i can go on. thank god my house was one of the extremely lucky few got spared with little damage. and with all this a lot of people are still buying KH2 as a stress reliever with a little Disney in their lives. THANK U DISNEY AND SQUARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sora22904

I would be great cool if it did sell out as long as I got a copy 1st!!! But I'm not sure if it will sell out where I live because I only know 2 people who want to know anything about it and they're in year 9. I'm in year 10. Everyone else I know think that the first one sucked and that the 2nd one will to!!! I think that they're CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
^amen...as long as i get MY copy i dont care if it sells out! XD ...that was my biggest fear of having it sold out and me not getting my copy o.o;; .....HOW CAN ANYONE SAY KH/KH2 SUCKED!?!!!?!? *falls over dramatically* <--(i proly spelled that wrong XD )

Sora22904

I Know wha u mean! I think that KH was great! Then again the people who said that KH/KH2 sucks think Star Oceoan Till the end of time sucks as well...

Mindergorian

Lol.....
I think kh2 in my area will unlikely to be sold out so fast....
Cause there are quite a number of gamestops near my house....
And those that i noe that noes about kh2...
They will surely come my house and watch me play cause non of them have a ps2...=.=
So sad...

E

Eclipse

All the people that don't like kh2 are just jealous cuz it has more popularity than the haters that despise the game <_<

Haters - "lyk zomg kh2 izzz soo furkin st00pid zomg watt kynda l00zer wud bai dat crap, j00 gutta play kewl gaymzz lyk Poke'monz or Yu-Gi-Oh <_<"

XD

anyways, i live in a HUGE city (nope not new york.) so it might sell out <_<

E

Eclipse

Rather off topic but

OMFG i called my ebgames today and:
Me: what day do you think i should get kh2?
Him: well we usually get shipments around noon
Me: i mean what day
Him: oh well we should have it today
Me: TODAY??
Him: well if you got a call saying that we have it
Me: But i never said that
Him: ok...
Me: look do you know what day you are getting it? so i can know when to come pick it up?
Him: Uhhhhh....we'll give you a call
Me: -__- bye

loser..<_<

anyways. my ebgames will probably sell out, they are all spazzed out with posters everywhere yelling about kh2, lol. I wonder if they will have a release party...

nonetheless if you don't preorder, chances are you won't get one ^-^

.:Roxas:.

Banned
alot of people thought that COM was kingdom hearts 2 cause when i tell some people about kh2 they say it allready came out, pathetic fools

EDIT: my wallmart and target allways have alot and since people are relying on gamestop and ebgames so much, i dont have to pre-order to get it on time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back