• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

will kh2 hav....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasy_dragon

Website
alexsvgs.blogspot.com
Probably not. I don't see how that could happen...but it would be more challenging and fun.

Actually, it could work out somehow. In trailers and screenshots, it shows a little information box and the top..maybe it will "Sora has just been poisoned" or something like that, and you're health will go down everytime you attack.

Non-Existant One

And the concept of the information bar poping up at the top of the screen every time you are effected would get anoying, and they probably wont put all of those things in the game, and the game wont be turned based either. The beauty of KH is the fact that it's not turn based.

Last edited:

keepfarming

i love the fact that its not turn-based...to me turn-based is too slow and boring id rather have the way its set up now

mattdelig29

I really don't think that there would be ailments since Disney's in on this and if they want to appeal to little kids, I dont think anyone should be getting poisoned.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
unknowndualkey said:
i was thinking what if it was turned based instead

Not to be mean, unknowndualkey, but I never liked the turn-based battle modes. I have played all of the Final Fantasy series, and it's a little too slow compared to the new battle systems developed.

adventchildkiori

wth... ok kh2 will have none of this, KHs just has abilitys and basic magic, your getting all TOO advanced here lol.

Rose of Irony

Just imagine it. Sora casting silence or confusion on Goofy and Donald or on one of the Unknowns as they are making a speech. Though it would be funny, I doubt Disney would allow things such as cursing.

Non-Existant One

mattdelig29 said:
I really don't think that there would be ailments since Disney's in on this and if they want to appeal to little kids, I dont think anyone should be getting poisoned.

Even though they shouldn't be getting posioned in the game they still can. The black mushrooms can posion you temporarily. This attack was in KH and KHCoM. there is the possiblity that it could return in KH2 though.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
they had confuse in KH CoM when Riku did Dark Aura on me i got confused and when i tried to go left i went right and vice-versa

Non-Existant One

Yes KHCoM featured more stats ailments, but this was because you could combine cards and stuff like that. In KH2 I doubt that you will be able to combine anything. So it would have to be a new spell, However I doubt that there will be that many stats ailments in KH2 unless the enemy is casting it. It doesn't really matter.

sorarocks

well i forgot to mention that they are probaly going to add poison in kh2 cauz doesnt anyne remember those black mushrooms in kh1?besides the more challenging a game is the more fun u will have.

Non-Existant One

sorarocks said:
well i forgot to mention that they are probaly going to add poison in kh2 cauz doesnt anyne remember those black mushrooms in kh1?besides the more challenging a game is the more fun u will have.

Just because the black mushrooms were in KH and KHCoM doesn't mean they will be in KH2, but it also doesn't mean that they wont be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back