• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

will KH2 FM+ come to North America

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whuzzupj

I have heard KH2 FM+ is coming to the US, but I cant confirm it:cursing:, please help!

whuzzupj

it has said on khinsider that it will, can you tell me where you got your info?

k.h.master41

It had better be released outside Japan! One of Roxas' dreams didn't make sense... made me mad. I can understand Japan getting 1 mix' but 2?! That is a lit of $ lost and disappointed fans. Be smart Square Enix/Disney. It's not out yet because Nomura ( probably spelled wrong ) knows he makes more $ when we wait.

Blue

home is where the heart is
It is not coming,deal with it.

The fact that the first FM didn't make it outside of Japan speaks for itself.

Coahtemoc

*Sigh* I hope it comes out outside of Japan... but I think it's oing to stay only in Japan. The first KH+ was made because the U.S. release had extra bosses like Kurt Zisa (damn his spin attack >_<), but instead of making a disc with barely any content, they just made an updated version, with new areas, cutscenes, bosses, & enemies. Maybe Square-Enix still feels bad about leaving Japan's version with some missing peices... or maybe they just love Japan more... or it's just fan service for fans in a country that would appreciate it more.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
kh2: FM+ was a so called "Gift" to the Japanese because we got somthing else before them or somthing that they didn't I'm not sure apon the details but no it's not comming.

VEN.23

it was bcuz wen we got our kh we put more thins in it than they had originally

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Oh my God, people! At least google the answer to your obvious question before spamming! You can't find where it says it's coming? Really? Then what makes you sure anyone else here would state that Square-Enix would waste a ton of money and bring two games out to NA from which they woud make absolutely no money?! The project would go nearly unnoticed! And I bet if you did get it, everything would fine with the world and you wouldn't care if Europeans or Austrailians got it, now would you?

GRRRRRR anger problems....

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Oh my God, people! At least google the answer to your obvious question before spamming! You can't find where it says it's coming? Really? Then what makes you sure anyone else here would state that Square-Enix would waste a ton of money and bring two games out to NA from which they woud make absolutely no money?! The project would go nearly unnoticed! And I bet if you did get it, everything would fine with the world and you wouldn't care if Europeans or Austrailians got it, now would you?

GRRRRRR anger problems....

lol I agree with you, No offence to all you American's out there, I love you guys! I just get a little annoyed when it's When is it comming to NA? It should perhaps be more, When is it comming out to the rest of the world? We need to consider others. :) Anyway enough of my ramblings, This thread should most likley be closed cause I'm sure the person has their answer that FM+ IS NOT COMMING ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF JAPAN!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I have heard KH2 FM+ is coming to the US, but I cant confirm it:cursing:, please help!

My answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! No it's NOT coming! Geez so many people are still obsessed with KH2FM+ coming to the US. Well, then again you're new, so I can see why you'd ask. Oh well.

keyoffire08

it wont come out in america but u can get it still online, i got mine today, but u need a japanese PS2 (which i am having probelms with now cuz i live an america and i hav an american PS2)or some other thing to make the game work on it

Last edited:

Maverick E.S

Virus
Thats crap tho i understand them getting final mix 1 but then 2 i mean come on we could've got that if we didn't just get the extra bosses now they owe the outside japan states lol yeah i wish :p BBS AND 365/2 FINAL MIX HERE WE COME YAHOOO!!! *only japan release* WTF!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back