• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

will kh2 be . . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

hey! will kh2 be on two discs or will it be on two sides of one disc or neither, just one disc? another rumor i heard is that you have to have the new skinny ps2 to play kh2. i don't know if any of it is true or not so can anybody help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
ah we don't know yet nomura said that it would be 2 times as long so most likely 2 disc or one dual layered disc so...

coolazice7

kh2 will probably be on 2 discs, and no im pretty sure u dont need the slim ps2, dont worry.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
There are too many of these threads already. No one knows if its 1 or 2 disc long. I fact, does it really matter? As long as the game is good and long, who cares?

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
sora364 said:
There are too many of these threads already. No one knows if its 1 or 2 disc long. I fact, does it really matter? As long as the game is good and long, who cares?

good point there. these kind of questions just ruinpeoples patience. soo i dont think it will be on a dual disk because they are kind of new to tha electronic world. and i havent heard of any games on dual disk so far. so its probably on two disks :D

King-of-Hearts

Well it's possible it's going to be on two disks because there's possibility of Sora and the BHK having thier own story on a disk.

chosen destiny

no one knows just yet. im hoping it will be a 2 disk game so then it will take long to beat and this means more the fun, lol. yes the new PS3 will be much more skiny then the PS and PS2 and it will be able to play PS and PS2 games, i read this on my aol screen thing.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
well u need the new ps2 to play the dual layerd disc so nomura said he cnt use that but its possible the game is 2 discs

Legato_Blue

nomura already said it woudl be twice as long so why does it matter if its 2 discs or not? either way its gonna be longer than the first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back