• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will it be the End?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight

Will KH2 be the end of this series, or do you think there'll be a third one. If there is a third one will Sora still be the main character or will there be a new group of Keyblade wielders? (almsot like FF) So many questions, and we'll find out when we play the game, but in the meantime lets hypothesis.

Unknown Shadow

I think that this will be the final Kingdom Hearts game simply because I cannot think of anything that would be a valid storyline for a 3rd one. If there is, I think there will be new Keyblade masters, and it will not revolve around Sora.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
its 100% sure that there is gonna be a 3rd, but wether its the end or not I do not know. I think it will for some reason, any way, it wont go on any longer than that kind of number, its only one character and one story, in his own words that is

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
There is no confirmation that KH2 will end the series or if there KH2 will be the end. Stop lying, ppl.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
i hope that they will extend the game and make it a trilogy. it would be interesting to see how the game will conclude.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
i hope there not gonna be a 3, then a new kingdom hearts series will come, with another keyblader 20 years later or something if it ends, it ends

Noon

But... won't most have the good worlds been used up? Will they use movie sequels, is Disney going to start making a ton more movies, or will there be more FF related/like worlds?

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Yeah, most of the good movies will be used up, I hope they never do worlds like Treasure Planet or Atlantis. I also hope they don't do movie sequels, like Mulan 2 or Jungle Book 2, those were cute but not very good in a way. Nothing is as good as the first.

A

Audo

I think it will go to at least 4 games. It will never be anyone else's story besides Sora, Nomu4ra even said so himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back