• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

will gummi ships return

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuusuke

hrmm........ i think if they should made more gummies block and some new weapons too

Ryuusuke

to me...the annoying part is building ur own gummi blockes it too time consuming...but it still fun...i guest.......

blackdragon88

I do agree with you about finding senseless bulls**t in the hard to get treasure boxes, that part I hated. but customizing and flying the gummis where really fun they had to ad a sidequest to add depth. Its not the greatest side game in the world but its really fun. Did you like the actual flying and customizing the ships MochaCat244?

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
no not really. didnt uderstand it till like a year after i beat the game. sometimes after beating a major bos its very annoying to fly one of the thing cuz you accually had to watch out for stuff. but i did make one. it was kool. it have 3 lazers and 3 connons and went super fast..but i couldnt find out how ta color it so it stayed white....

Ryuusuke

yea the coloring was kinda annoying too........took me about 3 months after i beat the games to figure it out

A

Audo

For colour you buy the spray and the pallete and if you got all 99 dalm ations you dont have to, when your selecting the block you want to use press Square and spray paint can will come out and press triangle to change the colours. I read somewhere that they would be back but only as a side quest. You take the Twilight Town train now, I hope there is sometihng to do with it thnough because it would be boring just clicking departure and then your there. Maybe a little story inside the train perhaps? I dont know. Maybe at E3 we will get a new trailer with Sora and Co using the train.

C

CEDELAS

yep it has been said on a kh.co.uk that the train will be used like the airship in ffx-2 except that u can change what this train looks like i have seen a custom built train on a difrent site the one with the fusions it was green so if u can paint it u must be able to drive it.
scream back when ur lungs feel good haahhaha

Ryuusuke

hrmm....a custom train, that u could drive.........but if i could choose i would still prefere driveing the gummi ship then a train....

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
The train's gonna be awesome! I didn't like the Gumi Ship until I had rescued all 99 dalmations and gor the entire collection. My ship is so awesome! It has 8 lasers, 4 of those lock on ones, and a giant engine with the turbo boost.

knightwalker

blackdragon88 said:
Returning the gummi ships will be alot of fun. Ive beaten Kh1 a week after I got it which was more than 2 years ago. and ever since then I go back to my older files and make gummis. How can they make Gummi ships better?:)

They'll probably make them way better add new parts. New monuver's hyper jets all sorts...also cooler coolers. Like one to match sora's new clothes hehe..

Akai

Oh.
they are making where you can fly the gummi ship around just for fun, new weapons, blocks and new features during flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back