• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will ff7 remake have being showing and be moving to ps5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
With the confirmed next gen already in development, will they pull a breath of the wild, or release next year? I'm just a bit thirsty and a bit angry square focused AAA game is kingdom hearts 3 while not giving info the remake. Don't get me wrong I want kingdom hearts 3, but there's no need to not have info for the ff7 remake for the sake of kingdom hearts 3. This isn't a rant. Just a concern I have for ff7 remake. Tell me how you feel to.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Uh, there is a need to not have info for FF7R because they want the public's attention to be focused on KH3. After KH3 is out, there will be plenty of FF7R info as its their next big title and it will be farther along.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
The fact that we're even here now with like 30 minutes of KH3 trailers is a miracle. FF7R doesn't exist.

Pokie

Final Fantasy VII's remake is coming, it's just Kingdom Hearts turn in the spotlight. I would wait till about maybe 2020 for anything. 2018-2019 is going to be all KH3.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
It'll definitely be at the very least cross-gen.

D

Deleted member 246005

I could see it moving to the ps5 but this game is likely to go the way off FF versus 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back