• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will ff7 remake have a massive information explosion? And will ff7 remake have bigger reaction next

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hello I want to talk about ff7 remake info. With Kingdom Hearts 3 development ending soon, I expect by December to hear something or the Japanese release. While I don't agree withholding information for the sake of kingdom hearts 3, it's confirmed to not have info because they want to show the game in a progressive state. The best part I read somewhere it's gonna have massive all in one info release. I think with as big ff7 remake is, I literally think it won't appear at e3 2019. I think a massive ff7 remake event has a high chance of happening since it's the most biggest project in gaming due to influence not just jrpgs, but gaming as a whole. With the walmart leak, I supect it will come as a collection instead of individual episodes. That's all I have to say.

2nd topic: I really do think ff7 remake internet reaction will be bigger than 2015. Your talking about a game youtubers, celebrities, and music stars played. I think without doubt with instagram & snapchat, it will catch even non gamers off guard because it's again gonna go to the limit of the current gen console. Heck I think with recent game studio's showing art with other successful game for ps4, it's possible every game studio will react like 2016 pokemon craze for sun and moon. I just think it's reaction gonna be huge because of the big information.

I wanted to start a thread that last awhile, and give people ideas until ff7 remake massive info expolusion. Thanks for reading.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I belive FF7 Remake info-dump will commence a month or so after KH3's release. Perhaps a month to three prior to e3.

sephydark

Awards
I think that FF7 remake will have a pretty big presence at gaming events next year, but I doubt it's going to have any events dedicated to it. I imagine they have quite a bit to show off by now, so whenever we see it next probably is going to feel like a massive dump of information, though exactly how much will probably depend on when the game is supposed to release. While the development changes could have caused changes in the intended release schedule, I'm still expecting it to come out in multiple parts like they initially planned.

In terms of fan reaction I'm definitely expecting a restart of the hype train, although I don't think reactions will be quite as intense as in 2015. One thing I've noticed about the remake, though, is that the FF7 fandom has been a lot more negative about the remake than the KH fandom has ever been about 3. Hopefully that will die down as we get more information, but I feel like preemptive criticisms might still be more common there.

That_one_Sora

Awards
I think that FF7 remake will have a pretty big presence at gaming events next year, but I doubt it's going to have any events dedicated to it. I imagine they have quite a bit to show off by now, so whenever we see it next probably is going to feel like a massive dump of information, though exactly how much will probably depend on when the game is supposed to release. While the development changes could have caused changes in the intended release schedule, I'm still expecting it to come out in multiple parts like they initially planned.

In terms of fan reaction I'm definitely expecting a restart of the hype train, although I don't think reactions will be quite as intense as in 2015. One thing I've noticed about the remake, though, is that the FF7 fandom has been a lot more negative about the remake than the KH fandom has ever been about 3. Hopefully that will die down as we get more information, but I feel like preemptive criticisms might still be more common there.
Agreed because once KH3 is out in 2 months we can probably start seeing trailers for FFVII once the KH3 buzz is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back