• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will days and coded have cgi cutscenes in the beggining and end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I'm pretty sure it will have them. Besides, look at Coded's in-game footage and then look at CoM. If I recall, CoM had cgi cutscenes for it's beginning and end, and yet, look at it's ingame graphics. Coded's are better, so I'm sure if cgi could be done on the GBA, it can be done on a cell phone, which was made a few years after the GBA was made.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Well if they made a cgi sneek peek for bbs they would make cgi openings and endings but will they do the same with days and coded im pretty sure that the ds could handle voice acting and cgi cutscenes but what about the cellphone????Tell me your thoughts

Nomura has mentioned that an opening cinematic could happen. But as for Coded, I don't think so.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If GBA could do it, I think that the FOMO phone and the DS are more than capable to handle it.

Erlix

I think the 3 games will have them and if coded goes to psp it will definitely have them.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
If GBA could do it, I think that the FOMO phone and the DS are more than capable to handle it.

Oops.. I didn't notice the the "days" part. Yeah, the DS is at least one-up from the GBA, graphic-wise. I'm pretty sure it could handle CGI cutscenes and possibly, not just the beginning and end.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
It could be a possibility, that's why it is only coming out on a certain Japanese phone.

I'm not talking about whether or not it's possible, I'm talking about whether or not Nomura will go through the trouble of creating one for Coded. Sure, I can see one for BBS, Days, etc., but with Coded, it just seems a little superfluous.

Of course, I certainly wouldn't mind if there was one, either.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
most likley, considering every other KH game has so far.

Advent Dusk

I'm not talking about whether or not it's possible, I'm talking about whether or not Nomura will go through the trouble of creating one for Coded. Sure, I can see one for BBS, Days, etc., but with Coded, it just seems a little superfluous.

Personally, I think phone games themselves are superfluous, but that's neither here nor there.

Since Square is pitching Coded pretty highly, I can see them trying to make it as much of an essential KH experience as they can. If this means opening and closing CGs, they'd do 'em.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
to answer this thread YES! the reason why they didn't make a CGI for Re CoM, is because well they where trying to refresh the memories of those people who haven't played KH for a while, and I think they did a pretty good job at it. :)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
CoM did not have a CGI opening and closing.

All three games will most likely have one though.

Yeah I know, but it was past the expectations of the graphic capibility of the GBA. I just thought that maybe DS and the phone could do the same.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well there ya go.If DS can do it, I have no noubt that the FoMo can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back