• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Castle Oblivion be explained in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well we don't know what's in the entire castle, but it could be, but there has to be something odd about it, since nothing we know is really odd about it

Stars

リク
CO could bring Xemnas memories back..? When he found it , he felt familiar with it and decide to learn more about the castle.

UrbanQuattrus

Sorry, I didn't see that it was already here.

I'm pretty sure the whole memory-altering thing was just Namine, not the Castle. I don't really remember Riku losing his memories in CoM... Did he?

I believe Axel - or maybe Marluxia - told Sora early on that the castle itself had weird effects on a person's memory, but of course it's entirely possible that they just lied to Sora. It's also possible that the castle has strange powers of its own, and amplified Namine's, or otherwise worked well with her power for some reason. After all, she appeared there upon being born, right? Even though most regular nobodies are born in Twilight Town.

CO could bring Xemnas memories back..? When he found it , he felt familiar with it and decide to learn more about the castle.

This may be true, but it didn't seem to work too well for him, or perhaps he didn't have enough time to investigate it as well as he would have liked.

Yeaps.. he has his memories... i mean past memories..

He doesn't have his memories from his past life, though, or if he does he kept it a secret to the grave.

I'm assuming Xemnas is someone from BBS. >.>

Uh, for a second I thought you meant you just didn't know who Xemnas was at all... but you mean you think Xehanort (the one we know, not the old man) originates in BBS? If that's what you mean, I agree with you.

UrbanQuattrus

^I'm pretty sure that Nomura said almost all nobodies are born in Twilight Town, but that Namine was born in Castle Oblivion. I apologize that I don't have the information handy; I'll look for it, but in the meantime if anyone can confirm (or disprove) what I said, I'd appreciate it.

Cyypher100

HMMM that bull symbol....maybe its not a symblol of a bull...maybe its a symbol of a DEMON....A Demon of the Dark.....chew on that for awhile...

Stars

リク
Uh, for a second I thought you meant you just didn't know who Xemnas was at all... but you mean you think Xehanort (the one we know, not the old man) originates in BBS? If that's what you mean, I agree with you.

Ee.. Just like if Xemnas is not someone from BBS, then why would he concern about Aqua and Ven..?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
MX has something to do with a bull? o_O;;

His keyblade has a bull on it, as DTL024 stated. Here:

BUkeyblade.jpg

And the curious thing is, bulls were often connected to the moon (in this case, KH, the object/place) in ancient times, so it's possible Nomura had this in mind when he designed it.

Cyypher100

looks like a demon to me. demons have horns and animal features, you got your perspective ive got mine. if anything its not a bulllike demon its a goatlike demon

Last edited:

UrbanQuattrus

^It looks more like a bull to me. Bulls also have horns and animal features.

Or maybe it's just my wishful thinking, hoping that for once these games can get off the stupid "demonic" theme for bad guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back