• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will 0.2 finally explain what this is?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wottles

darkness.png

Awards
Maybe. But I'm pretty sure that it's supposed to be when Xehanort opened the door to Hollow Bastion and that led the walls around the worlds to fall and let the Heartless come in from the Dark Realm. Something like that.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I don't think there is anything of super deeper significance to this. It's basically an explanation as to why Aqua was stuck in the Realm of Darkness. Fans would ask why her bonds/heart didn't provide a way similar to how Riku and Mickey and Sora were able to get out, and the Secret Episode provided an answer -- her wayfinder/bonds DID provide an exit, but the darkness snuffed it out before Aqua could use it. With her only known exit now gone, she was stuck in there.

Awards
I don't think there is anything of super deeper significance to this. It's basically an explanation as to why Aqua was stuck in the Realm of Darkness. Fans would ask why her bonds/heart didn't provide a way similar to how Riku and Mickey and Sora were able to get out, and the Secret Episode provided an answer -- her wayfinder/bonds DID provide an exit, but the darkness snuffed it out before Aqua could use it. With her only known exit now gone, she was stuck in there.
I think it's a tear between the realms of light and darkness, appearing when Ansem SoD decided to do his grand scheme, with the Pureblood Heartless taking advantage of this to break into the Realm of Light and appearing in KH1 alongside the Emblems.

Of course the tear could still possibly be the exit Aqua's bonds made, with the Heartless being jerks and hogging it for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back