• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wild Hopes Over Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Since we're all talking about our fears, I think we should also talk about our wild hopes and dreams for what Kingdom Hearts 3 will be like.

Nothing is too silly and out of this world. In this thread anything and everything is possible!

Within the rules of this forum. And keep it PG-13 at least!

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Replica Keyblades (that you can hold cause they're actually real) that you get randomly with a collector's edition. they're full-size, but you don't know what it is due to preorder-only status.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Can there be a hidden unlock-able dance mode sequence where Sora sings about his kingdom hearts journey, with roxas, xion, terra, ventus and aqua chiming in for their stories.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
i hope it doesn't suck (wildest hope ever, i mean like looool)

This is probably never going to happen, but it would be great if there was a Collector's Edition with an artbook full of Nomura's drawings.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
HIS MAJESTY

A reference at least or something idk

What I really want is for everything that got canned during development for the past decade that could still be incorporated. All that crazy stuff :C #pipedreams

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Utada to return to do the theme song, 100+ side quests that tie in to the story or have their own side story, 8-bit Kingdom Hearts minigame that is like playing a Final Fantasy game but like playing Kingdom Hearts! It'd be like 3 or 4 hours to complete and is playable early on and when you finish it you get a cool weapon or something.

Can there be a hidden unlock-able dance mode sequence where Sora sings about his kingdom hearts journey, with roxas, xion, terra, ventus and aqua chiming in for their stories.

So like the opening and ending of Epic Mickey 2 but cooler?

i hope it doesn't suck (wildest hope ever, i mean like looool)

This is probably never going to happen, but it would be great if there was a Collector's Edition with an artbook full of Nomura's drawings.

This is exactly what I want. An artbook full of old and new, never-before seen artwork drawn by Nomura. Make it 100 pages.

:D

:(

Never mind, I have nothing to add now.

Okay, just for you there are no limits. c:

HIS MAJESTY

He's our king, our president, our hero ;A;

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So like the opening and ending of Epic Mickey 2 but cooler?
Not exactly. Just Sora singing about his journey.
"I was just a young boy when a storm blew overhead
It took me away from my friends and my land
It threw me to the land where all lost souls go,
and this is how the rest of my woeful tail goes....
*dun dun dun dun*"

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Gonna drop a tiny list of hopes:

-Utada to come back (you did it for Evangelion, you can do it for KH!)

-Aqua and Riku as playable characters.

-EXPLAIN WHAT NAMINE IS JESUS CHRIST NOMURA

-Larxene, Demyx, Marluxia and Luxord's Somebodies pls (if it's just a scene of them in the ending credits ala KH1 Disney characters that would be cool)

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Actual hope: A happy ending

No more of this:

APMCnjS.gif

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Every loose end to be tied unless they leave something related to KH4. Everything in this saga though better be fucking done. Closure for SRK, TAV, RAX, Namine, Ansem SOD, the Xehanorts, other misc. original characters, and the Disney cast.

Master Xehanort doesn't get redemption. Fucker better die.

Braig has a mental breakdown when the Xehanorts fail. Guy devoted his life to this guy. "I'm already half Xehanort *smile*" When everything starts going downhill for them, he better freak.

Awesome Collector's Edition that includes all the HD Remixes.

No Final Mix or replace Final Mix with internationally released DLC.

Unlockable HD remake of the original CoM that's still 2D but has high quality sprites during gameplay, but 3D cutscenes from Re:CoM.

Sora to get back his character development from KH1 and CoM. He can be silly, but I want him to not be brain dead. DDD was a step in the right direction.

Less talk about friendship and Light and whatnot. Those are very important yes, but they don't need to be mentioned every five seconds.

No waiting a half year for localization. Month maximum.

It's free.

Dnize

Well my BIG BIG hope is that Saix somehow sees the error of his ways (possibly finds out Xemnas lied to him about the fact that Nobodies can gain hearts again) and goes apeshit on Master Xehanort! Just an idea since Axel and Saix were buddies at one point. Friendships always have their ups and downs but the ones that count always keep going.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I hope we get a new theme song, as nice as our current to is after seven games with them it's time for something new.

A happy ending would be nice, with a breathtaking secret ending to get us hyped up for the next saga.

More spotlight and character development for Kairi, it's time she got in on the action.

The return of the party, I really want to fight along side from disney/ff characters.

No Final Mix, if things have to be added do it as dlc, but i'd prefer if it were avoided.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'd wish them to develop the game as a joint effort between the Osaka team and the Versus team (once the Versus team finishes Versus) and utilize as many resources as they can in order to make it a huge game.

Use everything they've learned from the hand-held games, develop the gameplay based on the command board, but also utilize every RAM memory the PS3 hardware has to spare so they can make the worlds more alive, instead of the empty rooms we've gotten used to so far.

Make the Disney worlds exciting and relevant, like they were in KH1. They've been gradually doing this in BBS and DDD.

Sora is allowed some room to grow here, he can't stagnate like he has in previous entries. Otherwise he comes off as a slight retard really.

Make the plot complicated, but not too convoluted. I'd love to escape into a new Kingdom Hearts game and think a lot about the plot, making new theories in my head while not getting angry and frustrated at a stupidly and needlessly complicated plot.

Smithee

Awards
I hope it explores the risk of "He Who Fights Monsters" with the Lights.

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Big areas like the treehouse in Deep Jungle. Large enemies that you have to climb to fight; ie: Rock Titan, Darkside face, Behemoth
Sidequests like trinities and Dalmations

This is a stretch, but online co-op, (jump in as Donald, Goofy, or really anyone the story makes optional) like, imagine comboing the same enemy with magic and combos at once.

Enemy flinch animations, that'd be appreciated. We've been kinda snubbed outta these through BBS and DDD, especially with human enemies such as Ansem. One of the great things in Kingdom Hearts was the fact that in duel type battles, (Clayton, Jafar, Captain Hook, Riku, Ansem, the list goes on) your enemies felt more real, because they truly reacted to taking damage, similar to yourself. In DDD I beat the ever-loving shit out of Ansem and he just stands there, grunting in pain until he counters. Feels kinda fake.

Also, can we have our intuitive Sora from Kingdom Hearts back again? I miss playing as someone who isn't mentally handicapped.

And this one's a crazy stretch, but maybe an option to transform into Sora from KH1, KH2, and DDD at the beginning of the game (or at will)? It could really change your playstyle and add replay value.

OHANDIWANTSOMEBETTERDISNEYWORLDSILOVEDISNEYSOMUCH

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Only thing I want is for Utada to make a new song for the game. I'm hoping that the reason they weren't paying her enough after KH2 was because none of the games were big enough to spend money to make an entirely new song for. Honestly 358/2, Coded, BBS, and 3D each having a completely new song made for them would've been retarded. With KH3 though Square should be ready to spend everything on this game.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
• New Utada Song
• Special/Collector's/Limited Edition with a figurine and/or soundtrack
• Co-op or different playable characters for SOME parts but for at least 80-90% to be Sora gameplay.
• A Vita release if possible (Don't shoot me)
• A soundtrack similar to the quality of FFXIII/Versus
• Lyric tracks ala TWEWY/XIII-2
• More sidequests, but I don't want things like Jungle Sliding and vines, I didn't really like those.
• A gameplay quality of KH1's quirkiness and KHBBS/DDD's battle.
• A Final Fantasy cameo from FFXII or FFXIII, preferably Vaan/Ashe or Lightning/Fang.
• And for the last one, a better replacement for Item Synthesis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back