• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wil X[chi] ever come out on an app?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blksabbath74

I would totally jump into this if were available on android, but don't currently have a computer, and have no immediate plans to purchase one.

Are there any plans for an app of this game?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I would totally jump into this if were available on android, but don't currently have a computer, and have no immediate plans to purchase one.

Are there any plans for an app of this game?

None at all. They've never even mentioned releasing it on mobile as a possibility.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
There are apps that let you play it on your phone. Like Puffin and Cloud. They are browsers that have flash and stuff. It's not free tought.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
KHx uses up a lot of power and data when played on your phone too, so I wouldn't really suggest it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kingdom Hearts Online will be coming soon enough for iOS/Android so even if you miss out on chi you won't miss out on...whatever KHO is. (You know...if it ever comes out. Disney apps aren't so bad and Korean devs are great at social experiences so...yeah.)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I didn't say it didn't.
I know. But just pointing out that it's not that bad.
Kingdom Hearts Online will be coming soon enough for iOS/Android so even if you miss out on chi you won't miss out on...whatever KHO is. (You know...if it ever comes out. Disney apps aren't so bad and Korean devs are great at social experiences so...yeah.)
They made announcement of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back