• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wikipedia Claims...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartofTwilight

In both it's article on kairi { http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kairi_(Kingdom_Hearts) } and it's article on xehonort { http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xehanort } there are claims that "Xehanort to send Kairi, a Princess of Heart, away in order to test his hypothesis that the Keyblade master and the Princesses of Heart are connected and in hopes that he would find this Keyblade master." <----- that is from the xehonort article

Where is the basis for this claim? Is there any in the games or interviews?

PS there are a lot of other claims in those articles that sound wrong or unfounded but this jumped out at me

I

inhiding

Since Kairi was originally from Hollow Bastion, it can be speculated that Xehanort did send her out there for those said reasons.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
It Scares me! SAFE PLACE, SAFE PLACE........ALL A PACK OF UNIDENTIFIED LIES!

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Wikipedia can be edited by people at anytime. It's information isn't correct 100% of the time. If something doesn't sound right on Wikipedia, it probably isn't. It's most likely just some fan's speculations on why Kairi was sent out.

O

Oberon

Soras Dad said:
It Scares me! SAFE PLACE, SAFE PLACE........ALL A PACK OF UNIDENTIFIED LIES!
I found you daddy! Now I can move in again.

HeartofTwilight

I doesn't even make much sence though. How would Xehonort do that?

Xehonort: Hey...you..little girl
Kairi: Me?
Xehonort: yeah...listen i've got candy...follow me
Kairi: ooo candy *follows Xehonort into castle basement and to a dark portal then says* wheres the candy... i don't see candy
Xehonort: uhh..it's through that creepy dark portal
Kairi: *jumps in* caaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnddddddy

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
HeartofTwilight said:
In both it's article on kairi { http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kairi_(Kingdom_Hearts) } and it's article on xehonort { http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xehanort } there are claims that "Xehanort to send Kairi, a Princess of Heart, away in order to test his hypothesis that the Keyblade master and the Princesses of Heart are connected and in hopes that he would find this Keyblade master." <----- that is from the xehonort article

Where is the basis for this claim? Is there any in the games or interviews?

PS there are a lot of other claims in those articles that sound wrong or unfounded but this jumped out at me

Most of all of the wikipedia articles are edited by people who seem to be registered officially for wikipedia. All the encyclopedia articles that I come through are by far the most accurate information I have ever given. So yea, there can't be wrong or unfounded about anything in the article.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
HeartofTwilight said:
I doesn't even make much sence though. How would Xehonort do that?

Xehonort: Hey...you..little girl
Kairi: Me?
Xehonort: yeah...listen i've got candy...follow me
Kairi: ooo candy *follows Xehonort into castle basement and to a dark portal then says* wheres the candy... i don't see candy
Xehonort: uhh..it's through that creepy dark portal
Kairi: *jumps in* caaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnddddddy
XD
That's probably how it went!
Unless Kairi was Xehanort's daughter- but that's a totally different story (That I believe)

HeartofTwilight

Takushi Rena said:
Click!

Man... I'm the only person who read it, and I'm probably the person who loathes him more than anyone else. xx; 11th report, from Final Mix. D: Its 100% true.

Thanks... that is what i was looking for:)

...now to examine the other questionable Wikipedia claim, like "He also asks Roxas if he wants to meet Sora. It is not until later in the game when the player finds out Xemnas' reasoning for this question: If Xemnas was to expand Kingdom Hearts, he would need the Keyblade to defeat the Heartless and return their captive hearts back to Kingdom Hearts, but could not achieve this goal unless Sora was awakened and complete, by combining with his Nobody, Roxas." from the Xehonort article...a good theory, but isn't that it?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Mor like
Pack your $hi#and get out you dont make enough

.i.<3.naimne.

i read somewhere i forgot, but it was based on the 1st kingdom hearts that kairi is related to ansem, that somehow she is his daughter???

I

inhiding

.i.<3.naimne. said:
i read somewhere i forgot, but it was based on the 1st kingdom hearts that kairi is related to ansem, that somehow she is his daughter???
.. no, she isn't.

[ fillers, lolol ]

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Ya know, for a while I really thought there was a family relation between Riku and "Ansem". Mainly because their eyes looked really similar.
It was only later that I realized that Square used the same type of eyes for several different characters...

HeartofTwilight

I think there is a more complex relationship between Ansem the Wise or Xehonort and Kairi. Maybe not father daughter but i find it interesting that the flashback with her grandmother takes place in the CASTLE.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
...whoa. I never thought about that, HoT!
If Kairi's grandmother LIVES in a castle...
Perhaps Kairi is related to Ansem the Wise, and not Xehanort...
ANSEM IS KAIRI'S GRANDFATHER!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's from the Fake Ansem Reports form KH1

Xehanort stated that he found a 'special girl', that could 'hold the power of the princess of heart', so he sent her out into the 'oceans of another world', to see if one day she would find or lead him to a keyblade Weilder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back