• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wii?

• Yes for Wii

Votes: 40 45.5%
  • No for Wii

Votes: 48 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
THIS THREAD BECAME A WAR BETWEEN PS3 AND WII FANS!!!
Please don't be biased like some people were. I like all 3 systems equally, so don't think I'm a Nintendo fanboy.

If KH3 were on the Wii, would u get it?

I would, becuz I find the Wii to be more audience friendly, and has generally more fun games than the PS3, but both r cool. Plus cartoony graphics.

Plus if it went on the Wii, there'd be a chance Sora or some other KH character of being in the next Super Smash Bros omg

Last edited:

Naxyr

Website
www.youtube.com
I am saying yes because...Well, if it was on any system I would buy it. Even Xbox360, which I don't own, but I would buy one if it was the only system that would have Kingdom Hearts 3...
I have both a PS3 and a Wii.. I would much rather it on the PS3 because well.. It's PS3...
The main story of Kingdom Hearts was made for Sony. It should stay Sony.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There is no chance whatsoever that KH3 would be on the DS if it wasn't even going to make it to the Wii...

tirich91

Im hating the OP a lot right now.

fuck the wii if it involves kingdom hearts, other than that I'm indifferent when it come to which console i prefer. I'm pretty sure ur regretting selling the ps3 now...hehe.

1)ps3 exclusive
2)multiplatform for xbox and ps3
3)ps3 exclusive
4)360 exclusive
5)wii exclusive

1 = DO WANT

5 = DO NOT WANT

Sora^Fan

Ummm, not that I have anything against the Wii but I just don't see KH on it anytime soon...much less KH3..

tirich91

i would prefer it on wii instead of ds mainly for wifi ds had low range wifi while wii has world
what the hell are you saying!

the hardware is so damn limiting, and nomura's team is already used to the PS3 since they have been working on versus XIII...it would only make sense for it to be on the PS3.

Waggle does not go with the type of cinematic combat that SE always aim for in their games. so again, fuck the wii.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It would make sense to me if KH3 made onto PS3, but I have no opinion for the Wii. If it makes it there, then I don't really care. :>

Birnax

KH3 on the Wii is a horrible thought. Graphics would be bad and the controls would be sloppy.

deep_but_stupid

Ok, the wii is absoloutly rubbish for 1 player games but i dont think the quality of the series would deteriorate or anything. And i don't think the series has any real allegiance to sony, it just that at the time of realease ps2 was the biggest home console. Now it's a 3 horse race between ps3, xbox and wii, although wii is least likely.

Satoshi

If KH3 were on the Wii, would u get it?

I would, becuz all i have is the wii, but i did have a ps3, and i hated it (there weren't much fun games beside MGS4) (sold on eBay XD)

Plus if it went on the Wii, there'd be a chance Sora or some other KH character of being in the next Super Smash Bros omg

I think it'd actually be better for the Wii, because of the intended audience and cartoony graphics

WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? *Sobs*

if you just had waited for the better games to come out, you can't say there's no fun games nowadays.

saintfighteraqua

Awards
Of course I'd buy it, I bought Days even though it was on an inferior console.
Call me whatever you want, but I like my eye candy and graphics, and only PS3 can handle those to suit my taste.

Now a spin off on the Wii might be okay if they worked on the crummy controls.
The Wii just can't handle KH 3 though.

Suinia

I dunno.

Look at final fantasy crystal chronicles: crystal bearers.

If KH was done in those sorts of graphics on the Wii, I could see it completely working out to be perfectly honest.

I hate how people are like 'LOL GRAPHICS ARE MY LIFE' and then completely dismiss something.
I mean graphics are important to some extent... but really? (Personally in any game I'd settle for graphics from like... as mentioned FFCC: Crystal Bearers and/or the LoZ Twilight Princess)
I don't NEED to see excessive detail on a rock. I am not going to rage if that rock looks somewhat blocky. It doesn't matter to me if the tree doesn't look all fady/blurred in the so called 'good graphics' look all these 'next gen' games seem to be calling 'advanced'.
I just enjoy a game for how fun it is/how long it takes me to complete it.

For that reason: There are a few games for the wii that successfully accomplish this.
(Amid a bunch of shitty ones)

So Kingdom hearts has a fairly cartoony style anyways that I could definitely see pulled off on the wii.

And as for the DS hate... Frankly does anyone else see how horribly the psp is doing?
Some stores don't even have the psp games behind a locked glass door...
Almost everything I see for a psp is found in the 'bargain bin.'
So hard to find any good games for it.

Where as the DS has RPGs galore :D

But I digress. I must admit I have each system. Doesn't make me hate anyone in particular, I just enjoy each for different reasons.

tirich91

^ it's not only about the graphics my friend. There are ton's of things that the Wii would not be able to handle. A physics engine, bigger world, more enemies on screen, more complex and deeper AI, HDRL and deferred lighting, bigger draw distance, higher frame-rates, and obviously HD resolution for HD tv...too many things to name.

And the PSP is not doing as bad as you think. Just because the DS is selling at an unnatural rate, that does not mean that the PSP is doing bad.

Suinia

^ it's not only about the graphics my friend. There are ton's of things that the Wii would not be able to handle. A physics engine, bigger world, more enemies on screen, more complex and deeper AI, HDRL and deferred lighting, bigger draw distance, higher frame-rates, and obviously HD resolution for HD tv...too many things to name.

And the PSP is not doing as bad as you think. Just because the DS is selling at an unnatural rate, that does not mean that the PSP is doing bad.

I don't understand why the wii NEEDS and HD output :/

Again with the graphics: I'd rather have decent graphics, a complete, and a lengthly and fun experience versus AMAZING GRAPHICS that try and compensate for a crappy game. (See: many games on consoles in general)

Again if FFCC: Crystal Bearer could handle it (Which is done in a (abit) small-medium open world complete with a decent amount of enemies that can spawn in any given time) then I'm sure a kingdom hearts for the wii is entirely feasible and entirely possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back