• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wight problem need help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
resently I got sick and I just learned thet my kiness were suting down do to the amout of fat on my body. So can somone help me get some fat on this scrony white a$$ or I could die the next time I get sick.

Last edited:

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Do not just sit around and eat. That will lead to other sicknesses. Instead of putting on fat, you could try putting on muscle. Go to a gym and work out. If you do get sick again, the muscle would work just like the fat would.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I agree with Banishing Blade. More muscle will give you the weight you want and it will help with your immune system as well. It will just get worse if you become a fat couch potatoe. Try to work out with a few friends. That will help you get motivated about it. Again, I highly advise you to work out.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Fat won't do you any good either. If you just eat junk food, and fast food, you're going to have cholestoral through the roof by the time your 25, which will lead to heart disease. If you want to die of that, then be my guest. Eating properly, and a daily (yes daily) workout will help improve your immune system, and give you muscles, so that if you do get sick, your body can feed off that instead of fat.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Actually, I find carbs a good source to put on some weight. I had the same problem. Bread, Pasta, Noodlies, etc etc.

jasoncho92

Website
www.buypmi.com
Do not blame this on anyone but yourself. Fuel yourself with the will to live and run about 1/4 of a mile today. And then start making it longer and longer. Exercising is more dieting than any food diet. And do not eat any food that will make you fat. Do not be like other obese people who start crying when it was themselves who made themselves obese.

EternalLight

My mom says if you sleep late and wake up late you'll get bigger. That's why I have to wake up Early now that there's no school no more.
Eat a lot, get seconds and on desserts!
Yummy chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

Prince_of_Light

Plan A:
1. eat
2. sleep

Plan B:
1. go to your doctor and see if there is a drug to slow your metabolism down
2. eat
3. sleep

Should be as simple as that, my friend.

Hyperion

I've heard eating good fats can help you gain weight if needed (combined with exercise), so foods with Omega 3 fats like fish and various nuts might help.

P

Prince_of_Light

Hyperion said:
I've heard eating good fats can help you gain weight if needed (combined with exercise), so foods with Omega 3 fats like fish and various nuts might help.

I'm sorry, but I don't get how good fats can do something widely considered bad: gaining weight. Asking for a little proof...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's hard to get fat if you have a fast meatbolism.... Try not doing any P.E. while eating all the candy you can get ahold of....

Yes P.O.L. lack of fat means lack of energy. Some people are born with a fast metabolism, meaning they can eat and eat and eat, but never gain that much weight. That can be bad for the body. I have a friend whos mom eats 10+ resees cups anight to gain weight, but it doesn't really do much. We are talking rib cage showing skinnyness, which can kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back