• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wierdest moment while playing/ in kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Demyx seemed so much easier the second time around. xD I remember the first time I fought him it took me forever to beat him! It pissed me off!

I alos thought the entire Antlantica thing was weird! o.o

<3

Call me Love, love.
It was during KH2.
Mum came running into the room after she heard me screaming and crying hysterically. She though I fell off the bunk bed.
Instead...

Axel died!

Khmax

I was playing KHII and it was one of the Demyx battles. My dad walked in and looked at the screen and said "That guy looks stupid" and walked away.

Sora^Fan

i have a few but my fav is when i was play'n KH2 the 1000 Heartless battle then when Xemnas showed his face my cousin said and she was super serious and she said this in front of her BF
lol Are you serious? Haha whoa! That is messed up XD

<3

Call me Love, love.
Hmm... the few times Mum would hear the game and say something like: "Why don't they die already?"

xfenzo205x

not really a weird moment but the first time i played kh1 forever and a half ago i had the hardest time finding all those damn fish in the water of destiny islands. I was so pissed i threw my controller and the tv and broke the controller =(

Xammag

"Darling, it's better down where it's wetter. Take it from me!!"
I freaked out when he said that.
And Swim This Way was just weird for me. I remember muting the volume while playing it.

Insane laugh. I couldn't stop laughing.
I think I fell of my seat while I was fighting Hook in Re:COM. I used fire magic on him and his butt caught fire 0_0
And Repliku sounded like a girl when he laughed in Re:COM.
I feel weird everytime Xemnas talks in Days. Somethingabout his voice..... I get creeped out.
"Good tidings, friends. Today is a momentous day" That line send chills up my spine when I hear it.

It took my brother about five tries to beat Repliku in COM(the last battle in Sora's story).
It only took me one try. Same with Larxene.
And I remember my brother and sister had a hard time fighting the possessed Riku in KH1. It only took me one try.
Then here comes Demyx, it took me four tries to beat him. Then i found out it only took my best friend two tries :(

Yo, I'm sorry, and I'm gonna let you finish, but Under The Sea is one of the best Disney songs of all time, OF ALL TIME!

Isn't Marluxia Sora's last battle?

I dunno, but the Saix fight was like, really easy on normal mode. I wanted to see him go like omgwtfbbq beserk, but it wasn't as great as I wanted.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Yo, I'm sorry, and I'm gonna let you finish, but Under The Sea is one of the best Disney songs of all time, OF ALL TIME!

It isn`t after you`ve listened to your sister sing it constantly for 5 weeks. Atlantica freaked me out when I first watched my brother play it, and it still freaks me out. It seemed so weird to me.

*Roxie_813*

Several funny things happened to me.

1. My mom happened to be watching me play kh1 and thought Riku was a girl.
2. After Goofy *died* in kh2, my dad and i were like "HEY I THOUGHT THIS WAS A DISNEY GAME!" (even though I never have liked goofy)
3. My dad thought Sora was giving Riku a wedgie during the final cutscene of kh2

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Yes me sitting there in COM going.....wait that's a GUY!?
Me not playing COM before Kh2...so when i played kh2...I was so god damned confused me and mum sitting there 'WHO THE F*K IS ROXAS AND WHERE'S SORA!?" T^T sora was our fav then xP

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Probaly one of the funniest things that happened while I was playing KH was when my mom came into the room and asked what KH was about. So I start trying to explain it to her, and after 3 minutes she asks me to stop because she had no clue what I`m talking about. She never asked about it again. Another was when one of my friends came over and she deicided to play KH1, just to see what it was, and she thought Sora was a girl.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I would have to say the weirdest moment was when I noticed there was no parents on Destiny Island.

WaveK89

Hollow Bastion ~ First visit
Riku/Ansem SoD scene

Sora: "Kairi's inside me?"

My friends have been saying this over and over to the point it feels weird to me when I see this scene.

8shortfuse

my mom thought both Sora and Riku were girls. it was really funny.

weird moment...hmmm
During Twilight Town in KH2 I hadn't heard Sora's KH2 voice yet (must have missed it during the intro) so when the Roxas falling scene came on and the "You don't remember my name? Thanks a lot Kairi" line came on. I was like ok weird, and my friend was like "you do know that's Sora right?" I was like "WHAHHHHH??? really????" stunned! lol

kwkatz09

I think my weirdest moment was on my first KH2 playthrough.(I picked the middle difficulty level I can't rember what it's called right now) For some reason I could not beat Xigbar! I stayed up fighting him over and over until like 2:00 in the morning until I finally beat him. I don't know why I had such a hard time with him that day....now I can beat him easily on proud mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back