• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wierdest moment while playing/ in kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why...?

What are you, a stalker? I mean, do you normally l
What was your wierdest
moment while playing
or
in kingdom hearts

?
Mine was in kh2. It was in the underworld, after a fight with Sora and Auron. My frends were spending the night, and one tackled me rite after the battle, so what I heard coming from the tv was "HUH... OH... EH... UHH... oh, you were good..!" Creeppyy...
raitohahaha
SO JUST LIST YOURS, AND DISCUSS THEM!!!
Thx, bye.

magic713

Awards
Mine was in the first Kingdom Hearts. I battle Sephiroth many times and when I finally beat him, power outage. I was like "OH COME ON!!!" :mad:

αsiя

space coke
when i popped a boner when i first heard sora in kh2

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Atlantica in KH2. While I enjoy the music from The Little Mermaid, that whole world was just a major wtf.

Awards
mine was when I was over at y friend's house, and i had brought my copy of kh2, we were playing in TWTNW, and then all the sudden he does stuff i had no idea i could do... I had powerful abilities that i didnt even know i had! haha

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
I had one when I was playing Kingdom Hearts II for the first time. I was fighting Xaldin and getting my little rear handed to me, and during so there was a tornado watch/warning in my city. So I was pretty freaked, but after I managed to kill Xaldin by some mericle of fate, somehow it magicly went away right after Xaldin exploded.

What's funny is because Xaldin can control wind and he summoned six tornados at the beginning of the battle. ;) INSANE MAN.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
I had one when I was playing Kingdom Hearts II for the first time. I was fighting Xaldin and getting my little rear handed to me, and during so there was a tornado watch/warning in my city. So I was pretty freaked, but after I managed to kill Xaldin by some mericle of fate, somehow it magicly went away right after Xaldin exploded.

What's funny is because Xaldin can control wind and he summoned six tornados at the beginning of the battle. ;) INSANE MAN.

dis is where i go

XALDIN IS REAL! omgshomgshomgshomgshomgsh

mine was in kingdom hearts 2 where i saw pic of xehnoheart and i was like wtf didn't i kill that guy then find out by mickey that it was his heartless and not really him (basiccly i thought i killed him not riku)

codemaster

Awards
Mine was when I was doing a run through KH2 with my friends over a sleep-over. One of my friends fell asleep during a small cutscene in port royale and we recorded him snoring. when we were doing a playback of it, we heard donald yell in the background lol.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
when i was playing kh1 i was fighting ansem and his gaurdian and for some reson and i swear i wasnt using cheetz but ansem said something like "would u caress my bonner" but i think it might have been a glicth im not sure

any1 else hear it?

omgshshamisenDogwutffffuuulettuceCloudStrifeSmilearabslolabadcharacter

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
when i was playing kh1 i was fighting ansem and his gaurdian and for some reson and i swear i wasnt using cheetz but ansem said something like "would u caress my bonner" but i think it might have been a glicth im not sure

any1 else hear it?

wow ansem must be desperate

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

any1 else hear it?

Maybe the acronym "seman" was on purpose...

Sora^Fan

Mine was probably back in KH. I was trying to beat Sephiroth and had failed like 10 time...I finally got tired and went something to eat and went I got back, my little nice was playing and guess what??? Sephiroth was dead!!!! I was like o_O.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back