• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wierd thing about KH2......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Well did you notice that Sora never really knew of Roxas...?? And the first time he met him was near the end of the game??And Roxas seemed to know quite alot about Sora.......well Roxas was part of Sora and Sora was never part of Roxas.......isnt that wierd???

ravenger147

Well of course he wasnt gonna know him at first he didnt about nobodys and forggot about turning into a heartless. I mean, why would he know him? Riku was the one who had to to tell him who Roxas was. Roxas knew Sora cuz nobodys remember their memories from before they lost their hearts and some of the org.13 members told him anyway

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
It could have something to do with the fact that Nobodies are just pieces of whoever they came from. Sora would not possess the exact same soul as Roxas, therefore there is no way that Sora could be aware of Roxas but Roxas is aware of Sora because he has his memories.

KH_master959

this is quind of a stupid question but soras hearless is it the dark side heartess or was it that shadow you played as and god destroyed when kairi huged him and turned back to normal

super2j

i think he/she meant got* not god.

i would answer your question but im in the process of playing that game and do not have an opinion...yet

Riku Fan1415

this is quind of a stupid question but soras hearless is it the dark side heartess or was it that shadow you played as and god destroyed when kairi huged him and turned back to normal

Yes, Sora's Heartless is a Shadow, and you play as Sora's Heartless for the short time between Sora giving up his heart to return Kairi's and Kairi's love returning Sora to his human state.

Karn1254

Sora could feel Roxas though when they were together even though Sora didn't know who Roxas was remember? When he was first leaving Twilight Town Sora cried when saying goodbye to Hayner, Pence and Olette because of Roxas's feelings... which becomes a whole nother thing in itself (like did Roxas feel through Sora? Ya know since Roxas technically can't feel emotions).

Also remember that Roxas (and Namine') is a special case... because of all that confusing stuff with Kairis heart being inside him and being released when he stabbed himself with the dark keyblade...

Stars

リク
Well did you notice that Sora never really knew of Roxas...?? And the first time he met him was near the end of the game??And Roxas seemed to know quite alot about Sora.......well Roxas was part of Sora and Sora was never part of Roxas.......isnt that wierd???

i think Roxas knew about Sora from his dream ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back