• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

widescreen???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

Does anybody know if the game supports widescreen format tv's cause i just baught a 48" widescreen and my game is gonna be done tomorrowish. im gonna be dissapointed if theres no widescreen. specially with how new the game is. almost all new games come with that option now

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Most new games now have the 16:9 screen ratio option. I've also got a widescreen tv, and it does get annoying having to change the setting for a 4:3 game.

But KHII should have the 16:9 option. Probably just have to change it in the options menu.

enygma

how can you be so sure it wont, theres probibly at least one widescreen tv in at least %80 of peoples your may or may not buy this game. which would mean that thats around %80 wont be satisfied to not have this option. i wouldn't thinkl they'd be dumb enough to do this. i mean i can change the screen back down to 4:3(cuts off the side) but thats just annoying. but according to ABC my game is gonna be done in about 6 hours. so im gonna be playing KH2 tonight and ill tell ya

Oblivion115

quit whinning you baby! yer cryin over yerself cus thegame might not fit! The first game just formated to whatever tv so i bet this one will to! sum1 get a mod to close this dumb thread that sum whinny baby started cus he felt bad 4 himself

enygma

calling me a whiny baby. actually the first DID NOT auto matically format to fit whatever size screen all the happened was the picture was stretched sidways, so maybe you should test this kinda stuff before you go a blabben. and second i wasn't crying i was just curious if they included this feture and said they would dissapoint a good amount of people if they didn't, and third i can live with the picture streched sidways its not a huge deal its just some things bug me when things get out of proportion. now why do you go assuming im just crying about this im sure there were prob at least a few other people at least sort of surious about it and would have the same argueement i had. so im thinking maybe you should just shut your mouth. and oh yeah what do you mean the game wont fit. if i really really wanted to i could just switch my screen back down to 4:3 because most widescreen tvs come with that option or play the game on one of my many other tv's. but i want to play on the widscreen tv because it supports high def and thats how i have my ps2 hooked up so the graphics will be better then other tv's but if the picture gets stretched so do the pixels therefore worsening the graphics and your an idiot

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Oblivion115 said:
quit whinning you baby! yer cryin over yerself cus thegame might not fit! The first game just formated to whatever tv so i bet this one will to! sum1 get a mod to close this dumb thread that sum whinny baby started cus he felt bad 4 himself
Do yourself a favour and shut up.

Enygma, like I said before, most new games do now come with the 16:9 screen aspect option. KH2 should be no exception. I'm not certain, but if you have a friend with the Japanese version, ask them to check the options menu for you.

(But even if it doesn't, my KH wasn't even fullscreen 4:3. It was 4:3 letterbox (It had black bars at the top and bottom.) so it may be possible, (If you havn't.), to fix this up by changing the ratio setting on your PS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back