• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wich difficulty in BBS???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wich difficulty

• Beginner

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Standar

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Proud

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Sonix

Standard, since Beginner would make it too easy and Proud would make it too hard. Standard is the way to start for getting to know a new battle system.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
In KH2 I remember you didn't get any kind of ending in Beginner, in Standard you had to do a lot of stuff to get the ending, and in Proud you just had to finish the game.

I forgot how it was in FM+, but I think you needed to collect all the crowns, defeat the Org Mushrooms, and was there one more requirement?

I don't think in BBS there will be two secret endings like in FM+, so It'll probably have the same schematics as KH2. No secret ending in Beginner, Have to have 100 percent in Standard, and just finish the game for Proud.

So Standard for me with 100% complete...if possible.

LiD

Proud most def,
Pround On Kh2 and Kh2 FM+, were to easy for me lol

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
In KH2 I remember you didn't get any kind of ending in Beginner, in Standard you had to do a lot of stuff to get the ending, and in Proud you just had to finish the game.

I forgot how it was in FM+, but I think you needed to collect all the crowns, defeat the Org Mushrooms, and was there one more requirement?

I don't think in BBS there will be two secret endings like in FM+, so It'll probably have the same schematics as KH2. No secret ending in Beginner, Have to have 100 percent in Standard, and just finish the game for Proud.

So Standard for me with 100% complete...if possible.

no, cause i got the secret ending in all 3 difficulties

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I would like to get the most out of it (if I actually had a PSP), so I would choose Proud Mode.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If I get it, I'd play it on Proud Mode, for the challenge.

Kore

The secret ending of BBS will be on the internet , so I'm not worried (?)

I guess Proud mode :]

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I'd start off on standard mode, and then do proud on my second play-through, when I get the hang of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back