• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wich character you summon the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wich character you summon the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yazagi

fu$%!!!!! why i cant do the poll right? this wuill be the last time i mess up things the next one have the poll, last time i made a poll just to stop making these mistakes

Last edited:

Yazagi

weird i finally made it right, hehe.
Well i choose mushu always, he looks cute on sora`s head also i like the way he attack

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Although Tink saved my ass with Kurt Zisa, the only time i used summons was with Bambi tryin to get some rarer items in battle...Bambi gmv

doomday

Website
www.vincentjohnson.proboards81.com
I will have to say tinkerbell because she saves me on bosses like phantom and kurt zisa the hard bosses are not so hard with tinkerbell on your side i hate her but i have to admit she can save you on sticky situations.

:cool:

Last edited:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I-AM-DARKNESS said:
I like cheese
WTF!!???...I like cheese too!!!!

Ohhh and doomday your f*cking retarded you can't use summons while fighting sephiroth!!!

imasecretadmirer

i like to use tinkerbell, simply because she is a lifesaver, big time! i also use bambi, just not as much. other than that, the others are only used when im having fun foolin around or somethin because they arent really necessary

Veskanderrai

i said simba cause that's the only one I ever used:p it takes to long to summon i just kill them withmy keyblade:D

Caminee

i always summon bambi because im lazy so i go around casting Thundaga and kill everything =]

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Tinkerbell or Bambi the most. Bambi is really helpful for getting rare items at times. I like all the summons that the game has though. It is hard to just choose one that you like the best. :p

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
:D Though I know it's not very efficient, I love Dumbo.
Dumbo is my SLAVE. It's fun to see Sora get really small, and then Dumbo TOTALLY spits all over my enemies.
Plus, I used Dumbo to kill Ansem in the last battle...
Damn I delight in Dumbo....

Awards
I hardly EVER used summons. Usually, I just screwed around w/ the summons when I wanted to practice my magic at Merlin's. But I do remember that ONCE, I used Tinkerbell when I was fighting some boss. I forgot which one though. But Mushu was one of the funnest summons to practice w/ at Merlin's, next to Dumbo of course. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back