• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SORA619

Awards
if yu see the pictures of bbs in kh insider yu will see terra and master xehanort go to start a fight

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Obviously they found him before that, and they saw he needed to be stopped.

My guess is that Xehanort was the one who taught them but now his is evil and must stop him. (Think Obi-wan and Anikin)

Uh, xikem, TAV have a totally different master.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
My guess is that Xehanort was the one who taught them but now his is evil and must stop him. (Think Obi-wan and Anikin)
bowchickawowwow
Wow, all I can say, TAV and MX are nothing like that. But hey, what if this "master" and this "apprentice" are not MX or DS... hmm

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I thought the guy was testing there strength to see if they were strong enough to find their master, but seeing as how it looked like the three were going to be killed, Ven especially, and how the guy had the crazy look of "You better look out fools, cuz I'm gonna kill ya!" I'm having other thoughts...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The KH2 FM+ battle with Terra was, at the slightest, a hint to what would be in future games, that is the only thing we know for certain, and it may turn out Terra and Sora never ACTUALLY end up meeting up

Seftrex

They were told to retrieve him, my guess is it is because they have become corrupt. Plus when you watch SE, he attacks TAV first. Showing that he knows they have come to get him.

godforce852

According to Main Page - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - a Wikia wiki (im not sure how reliable)

KH:BBS is a game 10 years before the orignal KH1 and Terra aqua and ven are Keyblade apprentices looking for a master. Master Xehonort and his personal apprentice ( the dark knight in the trailer) went missing and the reason for his sudden dissaperence causes an uknown threat that the three have to face

And the reason I believe is that Xehonort tried to command the full power of Kingdom hearts to himself sparking a war between himself and his followers and the rest of the keyblade weilders. Terra, Aqua, and Ven are the only survivors

Last edited:

Xehanort: 17

why? because... they found out what he is plann to do once he obtains kingdom hearts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back