• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Why am I asian? T-T *emo emo emo* [/slit]

Oh and BP, give me that damned stock in your sig. I believe that's Dark Balmung from .hack//GU. I want it now.

C

Charlie

Sora? He's only doing it out of boredom. And you should well know by now that any thread created by-

-Pedobear "previously" Balmung
-Happy Negro "previously" tux_

Or

-RTP { RIDETHEPIG } -Also among a couple of others are full of various pointless, yet entertaining rants found ONLY in this 'Nonsense' section of Forum Insanity.

Remember that Forum Insanity is here for a 'reason,' meaning that you shouldn't try to run an over analysis over any thread created here.

And especially since you know for a fact that much, if not all of it is dedicated to spam 'anyway'.

-So I ask you to relax.

And PB? I'll be looking forward to your next rant. <3

Job well done.

Justice will prevail.
Am I being namelessly stalked? Happy Negro made me LOL

Last edited:
C

Charlie

^But of course it did. That was one of the many reasons as to why he decided to have it.

And for some odd reason..you simply saying that something made you "LOL" looks horribly pathetic. Please do keep in mind that this comment was directed towards "you," not the rest of the accepted population of KHI in general.

You have not yet achieved that high of a ranking.

[ Please insert 25 cents to Try Again ]

-Countdown-

S

Shadow Soldier

Your asian because my family hates j00! Teach me to be asian!

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Sora? He's only doing it out of boredom. And you should well know by now that any thread created by-

-Pedobear "previously" Balmung
-Happy Negro "previously" tux_

Or

-RTP { RIDETHEPIG } -Also among a couple of others are full of various pointless, yet entertaining rants found ONLY in this 'Nonsense' section of Forum Insanity.

Remember that Forum Insanity is here for a 'reason,' meaning that you shouldn't try to run an over analysis over any thread created here.

And especially since you know for a fact that much, if not all of it is dedicated to spam 'anyway'.

-So I ask you to relax.

And PB? I'll be looking forward to your next rant. <3

Job well done.
<3333 Me lurv u long tyem ^^

Your asian because my family hates j00! Teach me to be asian!
...lmfao teach? Nvr! >O

S

Shadow Soldier

He can nvr curse too much. He promised when he comes back he is gonna teach us all to be asian.. except, we will just have bigger penis's =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back