• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Why you hate me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
Don´t close my thread i want help but it seems you people love to hate on me. And take my posts like a joke. I really hate my life.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm sure nobody hates you. If it makes you feel any better, I think you're a good member!

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Dear, I don't even know you, I saw one of your threads and I saw how harsh some people have reacted to you. But know, there is a place for you too here and you are welcomed. Get to know us, see who is nice for you personally and hang around, hang in there... Hang in there. It's gonna be fine~

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I just want someone to talk with and this place is perfect for that but no forums seem to love to hate on me and the people with it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm sorry you've been having a hard time. :c

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Don´t close my thread i want help but it seems you people love to hate on me. And take my posts like a joke. I really hate my life.

I didn't close your thread because I hated you. I closed it because, some of the forum members were turning it into a toxic thread. :c I'm all for helping you. And nobody takes your posts as a joke. Plus, I wanna help you too! So hang in there!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Look, this isn't how it works...
People tried to help you, but you outright rejected them and said that everybody hates you. But that's not the case.
You are harming yourself by saying that everyone hates you.

I am here for you whenever you need help, but I (and others) can't help you when you reject us.
Please think about it.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
you see what you look for, y'know? look for the good, you'll find it. wallow in sadness and you'll be sad.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Please don't be upset.
Everyone doesn't hate you no matter how much you keep telling yourself it.
There are people willing to be nice and help you out here. The replies before mine prove it. We care about you, but please let us try to help you out instead of continuing to beat yourself up.
Beating yourself up because of how you're treated won't change anything at all, so what would be the point.
Stop beating yourself up and please let us try to help. They're people here that can help you. Talk to us in visitor messages or private, we will listen.
But I'm also here along with everyone to listen and help you out.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm sorry you're having difficulties, truly.
Negativity like that can be harrowing, and those thoughts are bad. But I assure you, I don't hate you. I'm sure a lot of the members here don't hate you. In fact, I do want to help you. I've seen a lot of people struggle with negative thoughts, and I've even be through them myself.

I can't speak from the experience of this. It sucks you're passionate about a project that a lot of people might not be into. I personally don't play Skylanders myself, but that's not to say your project can't be interesting.

Please don't focus on whether people dislike you or not, here. If people do, they're probably not worth your time. You're certainly not the one who should suffer for it. If you think someone is harassing you (And I mean that as sheer harassment), then you would probably be best reporting them to a member of the KHInsider staff. Which I know might be uncomfortable. I originally came on this site on 2008, and stuck around for a bit. One of the things that made me leave were some of the members here at the time were toxic. I remember them all, and I'm kind of glad to see that most of them have phased out. I remember getting mocked horrendously for things, and tbh, that sucked. Because of that, I left. Instead of talking to the staff. So please, if you really care about your time here, I'm sure the staff would be happy to help and talk to you if you do feel harassed.

That being said, you did mention something in your last topic about being told you were wrong about something. Something along the lines of Kairi. I hope you won't take offence towards something like that. I don't know how you were told this, either harshly or calmly. I haven't seen the topic so I couldn't comment, but I can imagine it might be upsetting to be told that. But that happens, and the only thing I can say is try and not take it to heart.

One of the things I saw someone recommend was therapy. I entirely believe this is an important thing you should consider - not for anyone's benefit, but your own. I don't want people to have to suffer through negative thoughts. Those are dangerous, and you certainly deserve the help in order to feel better.

I can only wish you the best with your projects and your depression. I genuinely hope you're okay.

Luxu

Awards
I take you seriously, and other people do as well. You also have lots of people to talk to.

But then again, at this point I have no idea what is even going on.

Noel

Awards
For every hardship you feel like you face, there is a million good people who are there for you for each one.

Do me a favor, take a deep breath, exhale slowly through your nose with a pillow. Then listen to music.

The world isn't as bad as you think.

Love, Noel the Canadian.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
And yet people in another Kingdom Hearts Forums loves to delete my posts because they hate me and it´s cool to hate me there.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
No. I´m part of the staff and they love to hate on me. Because Mods believe they are more superior then the others, because they can punish you if they want to. And no Staff needs to be always polite and never act like means or be such drama makers. I just want people to talk to me but they don´t care for my position there. Nobody cares for me they only care for the others and what about me?

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
No. I´m part of the staff and they love to hate on me. Because Mods believe they are more superior then the others, because they can punish you if they want to. And no Staff needs to be always polite and never act like means or be such drama makers. I just want people to talk to me but they don´t care for my position there.
Let's say you're standing in front of a pile of needles. It's kinda fun to jump in there, but once you're out, you have major injuries all over your body. Would you repeat that every day?

What I am trying to say is: If being part of the staff causes you so many problems, just get out. Leave the forum. Just say "I don't want to be part of the staff anymore" and leave.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Are you talking about the other forum you're on? Have you spoken with the administrator there?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean, it sounds like they added you to the staff team for some reason, and I don't imagine it's because they hate you???

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
No I don´t want to leave the staff. I join it for a reason, but no one appreciates me. Not even the members, they think they are always right my status gets delete my status I can´t even make a thread in there about me complaining about my life, they will delete it. Same goes with other forums. Forums hate me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back