• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Why you hate me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I´m not upset for the rumor, i´m just upset for the point that show doesn´t deserve the to be in the worst cartoons of 2016.

Luxu

Awards
No, but people treat me like i don´t listen i´m listening of course, but it also seems no one cares for because of what i like aside of Kingdom Hearts arround here.

People obviously care for you! To think otherwise would mean you are purposely avoiding everyone! But I swear you made something like this before, with this same exact topic. Like no one could understand you because no one else in this forum plays Skylanders. It just seems so familiar

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
No, but people treat me like i don´t listen i´m listening of course, but it also seems no one cares for because of what i like aside of Kingdom Hearts arround here.
You can't force or expect people to like a show you like on a forum that specializes in a totally different series though.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
Well i hate the show forever since everyone hates it. The only thing i love was a lie.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You're taking this to some serious extremes. It's pretty ridiculous, it's okay to like something that the majority of people don't like, just like it's okay to realize something is flawed and still enjoy it. Don't let someone else's opinion effect your thoughts of something, it's why you're an individual; you have your own likes and dislikes, so stick to them and ignore those of everyone else's.

the world is only as bad as you make it out to be, and a TV show you like getting bagged on by a YouTuber barely anyone watches isn't even on the spectrum of things to throw your life away over (which, objectively, is a nonexistent list). Take initiative and fix your issues, complaining does nothing. Make a sky landers thread, find people who like it, make a chat group with them. That, or if you have a deeper issue, find professional help and don't let it get any worse.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright, I've read all these new messages. Time to share my opinion on this.

Ma'am, I was like you once, I got offended and felt like abandoning stuff I particularly enjoy just because it's polarized as diddly. But after eventually MONTHS of realizing how stupid it was to feel that way and started to value my opinion above everyone else. Do you really think that because many people dislike something, you should listen to them? Many people are like you, they share so many tastes and opinions and eventually feel left out because a large group of folk disagrees. YOU are an individual, you have thought, tastes, and liking of your own and that is something NO ONE can take away from you.

It's nothing to kill yourself over either. You really think killing yourself will make people like the show? Hell no. It doesn't work that way. To be blunt, I've never cared for Skylanders, but I'm so happy you do, because it is something you enjoy and god forbid anyone who says otherwise. There are imbeciles who don't even know what an opinion is, and constantly try to change it, because we're humans and we prefer them to be on our side.

This applies in general, too. Stop wasting your time on these people and tell them to diddly off (metaphorically but you get the point).

Last edited:

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
How about no, they´re ignoring me they just want to see me on my knees begging and saying that i´m sorry and that there always right.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
How about no, they´re ignoring me they just want to see me on my knees begging and saying that i´m sorry and that there always right.
Then DON'T beg on your knees for them. It's really that simple. In fact, you're doing it right now. I'm just trying to help you.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
lmao sorry, can't help ya there buddy. Heard that taking an active role in someone else's revenge arc is generally hazardous to one's health.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
You're yelling at the wrong person. And the wrong website. None of us here can really do much to "give your life back." All we can do is offer advice on how to deal with your situation. Which you have decidedly ignored for the past... jfc, seven pages.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I think this is where this thread ends.

TheKeyBasHKey, I hope you're able to move on from this and find other avenues of expressing your love of the series you enjoy so much; but obsessing over your lost positions isn't healthy, especially if you're now wanting revenge.

If you still feel the need to let off some steam over this, then I'd recommend posting in the Rant Thread here if it helps at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back