• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Why you hate me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yes it is how people can praise a TV show but not this one?
I'm really sorry if I sound angry (I honestly am), but that… honestly isn't worth wanting to die.
I think what I'm trying to say is (as honest as I am) consider yourself happy because you are a) healthy b) not starving and c) you're not getting abused by anyone. There are millions of other reasons anyone might have to commit suicide and none of us know what condition you're in (or what sort of private problems you have), but others not liking something you like really… doesn't come to mind.

I have to agree with Osprey:
People have their own values and things that they hold to be important. I understand that these forums and fandoms of yours are very important to you, although I don't know you very well. However, I DO know that NO fandom or forum is worth killing yourself over. I mean, I'd personally say there's almost nothing worth that, but... Anyways. If that's really how you feel and you're not being hyperbolic, then seek real-life help. Most people on this forum mean well and would like to help you, but we are not psychologists, and it would take more than a few kind words from some random strangers anyways.

... I mean what do I know, my 2 best friends only tried to kill themselves last year and one of them had a massive breakdown and practically vanished for a few months. The latter friend, to my knowledge, is still seeing a councilor on a regular basis even a year later.

Please. Do not take the idea of throwing your life away lightly. Determine whether you truly feel this way, and if you do, do more than adopt a victim complex and get help.

I obviously can't judge your situation, but just try to think more about the good side of your life and how much worse it could be. It might be heavier said than done, but that's my opinion of your situation..

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yes it is how people can praise a TV show but not this one?
people like what they like and don't like what they don't like

taste is subjective and it's not worth wanting to die over like master spockanort said

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
Even people here treat me as trash, i don´t have any reasons to live anymore people hate on me, they refuse to give me my life back, they ignore me, they love to hate on me, no one cares if i die...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Even people here treat me as trash, i don´t have any reasons to live anymore people hate on me, they refuse to give me my life back, they ignore me, they love to hate on me, no one cares if i die...
People do care, and no one wants you to die. But, to that end, you clearly need the kind of help in this situation that we can't provide personally but the staff is always happy to direct to resources you can use in situations like these.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
People do care, and no one wants you to die. But, to that end, you clearly need the kind of help in this situation that we can't provide personally but the staff is always happy to direct to resources you can use in situations like these.
Well tell that to a certain someone in this forum,the people on DarkSpyro and people on KH13 and the admin of Skylands Acadmey they want me dead because they hate me to death and still refuse to give me my life back.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm really sorry you feel that way. The members are trying their best to be supportive of you and are worried for your safety.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
First of all, if the fact that people have different opinions than yours is enough to make you wanna kill yourself, you need to get off the internet. Right now. Because the internet is a hub of millions of people and gazillions of opposing opinions, tastes, and interests and there will ALWAYS be someone who will disagree with you on something or another. =__=

And you have a choice to either wallow around in self-pity and continue to act helpless and victimized by the whole damn universe, or you can actually stop wasting time on people who supposedly "hate" you, get up, and FIND new meaning in your life. I can assure you there are lots of other meaningful things in the world in addition to a Skylanders archive team or the KH13 staff.

That's honestly all I gotta say. If you wanna keep up the same self-pity spiel that's been going on for the last 5 pages, feel free. I pity you but I have no control over your actions and choices. That's something that's up to you, and you alone.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
First of all, if the fact that people have different opinions than yours is enough to make you wanna kill yourself, you need to get off the internet. Right now. Because the internet is a hub of millions of people and gazillions of opposing opinions, tastes, and interests and there will ALWAYS be someone who will disagree with you on something or another. =__=

And you have a choice to either wallow around in self-pity and continue to act helpless and victimized by the whole damn universe, or you can actually stop wasting time on people who supposedly "hate" you, get up, and FIND new meaning in your life. I can assure you there are lots of other meaningful things in the world in addition to a Skylanders archive team or the KH13 staff.

That's honestly all I gotta say. If you wanna keep up the same self-pity spiel that's been going on for the last 5 pages, feel free. I pity you but I have no control over your actions and choices. That's something that's up to you, and you alone.
Skylanders is my the only thing love in the world aside of the obvious choice of the Kingdom Hearts games and my family. But i just want the things to be like before i want those things back and i´ll a happy person.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Skylanders is my the only thing love in the world aside of the obvious choice of the Kingdom Hearts games and my family. But i just want the things to be like before i want those things back.
The world keeps moving forward and there's no such thing as resetting or rewinding. Some things can't be put back to "the way they were before," and we have to accept that fact.

Don't be so narrow-minded as to think that these three thing are the ONLY things life has that you can enjoy. Trust me, if you poke around a little bit, it's not hard to trip over something that you never heard of before but is life-changing and awesome. As cheesy as it sounds.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I obviously can't judge your situation, but just try to think more about the good side of your life and how much worse it could be. It might be heavier said than done, but that's my opinion of your situation..

Reposting this because you don't seem to acknowledge my words?
Whatever, I do agree with Osprey here and have nothing else to add

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
The world keeps moving forward and there's no such thing as resetting or rewinding. Some things can't be put back to "the way they were before," and we have to accept that fact.

Don't be so narrow-minded as to think that these three thing are the ONLY things life has that you can enjoy. Trust me, if you poke around a little bit, it's not hard to trip over something that you never heard of before but is life-changing and awesome. As cheesy as it sounds.
There´s nothing else, this forum just hates Skylanders there´s no threads not even for it´s show which it´s seems you hate that show too, because it´s dumb and it´s the worst show of 2016, you people don´t care for what i like aside of the Kingdom Hearts side of things.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I'm sure no one hates you!
No, but people treat me like i don´t listen i´m listening of course, but it also seems no one cares for because of what i like aside of Kingdom Hearts arround here.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
There´s nothing else, this forum just hates Skylanders there´s no threads not even for it´s show which it´s seems you hate that show too, because it´s dumb and it´s the worst show of 2016, you people don´t care for what i like aside of the Kingdom Hearts side of things.

If there isn't a thread for Skylanders then why don't you make one? C: A forum can't hate Skylanders for not having a thread for it, because that doesn't make sense. You're more then welcome to love and share how you feel about Skylanders. If you want, I can create a thread for it if you want? And I don't think anyone has went out of their way to say they hate the show of Skylanders.

Muke

whatever
Awards
srsly are you reading my posts?

Opinions are subjective, though. If you're gonna be sad everytime somebody doesn't like what you like… life's gonna be tough. You can't force people to like what you like - and killing yourself because of that just isn't right.
Well, how about you create a thread yourself? Maybe then you'll find somebody who likes Skylanders as well

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I didn't even know Skylanders had a show? And y'know, just cause someone doesn't particularly care for something that you like doesn't mean they absolutely despise YOU as a person... I mean if meeting someone who didn't care about or disliked Kingdom Hearts made me want to give up on life, I would've died a million times over since 2011.

However, I see that this is going nowhere. It's hard to help someone whose reaction to any and all attempts of help/support is "everyone hates me and nobody loves me and people don't agree with me about a tv show so therefore I must die." e_e

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
Fine, listen i just feel like crap right now...

Also for Muke i do read your posts and i understand what YOU say, i just don´t reply.

Yes, this isn´t going anywhere but i just can´t get over with like i say i have this thing but the take it away from me i would be sad for losing it right? Making a thread...? There´s rumors surrounding that is getting cancelled so why bother making it?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Then here's another question. Why bother being saddened then if it's getting cancelled anyway?
see what I did there?

You can stilk create the thread, it is just a rumour after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back