• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Why you hate me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
No I don´t want to leave the staff. I join it for a reason, but no one appreciates me. Not even the members, they think they are always right my status gets delete my status I can´t even make a thread in there about me complaining about my life, they will delete it. Same goes with other forums. Forums hate me.

Again, it sounds like maybe it's worthwhile leaving. I know you don't consider that to be a viable option, but you might want to consider the emotions that site has put you through.

As for sites hating you, I haven't seen anyone mention that to you here. As I've said, I'm don't hate you. In fact, I see you as I would another member. You've also expressed concerns about not being able to vent in topics. However, you've got a topic here, and we've all been here trying to support you to the best of our abilities.

Muke

whatever
Awards
No I don´t want to leave the staff. I join it for a reason, but no one appreciates me. Not even the members, they think they are always right my status gets delete my status I can´t even make a thread in there about me complaining about my life, they will delete it. Same goes with other forums. Forums hate me.
This is getting seriously tiresome. :(

If you're so stubborn about not leaving, I just don't know what to say.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I can´t leave because I joined that forum for a reason. But everything is done by someone else and what about me? No one cares for me, even if i do a no one cares for me thread on forums people ignore it and try to close it. My friends are ignoring me, everyone arround here thinks either an attention seeker or something else... I just want to kill myself, the world is better without me.

And Muke hates me because i´m horrible and i don´t want to something about it.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I can´t leave because I joined that forum for a reason. But everything is done by someone else and what about me? No one cares for me, even if i do a no one cares for me thread on forums people ignore it and try to close it. My friends are ignoring me, everyone arround here thinks either an attention seeker or something else... I just want to kill myself, the world is better without me.

And Muke is mad at me.
Who says I am mad at you? I am genuinely trying to help you, but you are (yet again) rejecting any help you could get. :(
If nobody would care for you, nobody would reply. But people do! Please, just leave the forum that upsets you that much

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Be blunt and tell them how you feel. I might not know myself, but I try my hardest to not let anybody keep me down. I try to say what I need to say and be done with it.

If you don't want to leave, just do that, but the only other suggestion I have is that you just ditch the hell outta them.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks a lot. They are going to kick me out. Who told them Who!

As in, who told the site? I don't quite know if anyone here did. You never specified the site in question as far as I can tell, so there's no real way for anyone here to know.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
Now if going to kill myself because everyone hates me and they think this is good. Good-Bye.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Now if going to kill myself because everyone hates me and they think this is good. Good-Bye.

Listen, I get that you're upset, I really do. The last thing I want, or anyone on this site, wants is you to go through with something like that. I wouldn't consider losing that site as good itself if you feel so strongly about it. It clearly means a lot to you, and you're ultimately the one on this website that gets to decide whether something that happens to you is good or not. But nobody here has said anything to try to upset you. Everyone here has actually rallied around you right now to support you. The reason why people suggested leaving that site is because you made it clear that you didn't feel respected there. They never expressed it out of badness. Futhermore, nobody here has spoken to the website. As was said, we don't know the site in question, and I feel just going on to another website would be unfair to you and a bit of unwarranted activity just to be cruel.

Suicide is something I don't want to see anymore of, and honestly, it's affected so many people. I obviously can't stop people, but I can talk to you, and listen. We all can. If you need more of these threads to vent, then please do. Your feelings do matter. If it helps to speak here first, then please do. But I also recommend seeing someone professional about those feelings. Negativity is a problem, and I've been there. Getting help works.

Please don't think we don't care. We do.
You expressed fears of Muke being angry, but he's clarified he's not. We're all concerned, and want the best for you. That is all.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Don't even think of killing yourself.

People here care about you; it's why we try to help you. It's why we are replying to all of your threads.
Everything that Noir said.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm sorry if this might be personal (from your perspective) but maybe if you could tell us what the site is, and we could help you.

We really want to make you feel better, that's why users participated in this thread. If nobody really cared, nobody would bother to reply, but people did.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Just get that forum out of your head. It upsets you, yet you still want to join the staff (back)??
Please think about it...

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
So talk us through what happened.
You mentioned you were staff there, but were recently removed. Your first thoughts were that perhaps someone spoke to someone on the site. However, since we've just learned the name of the site as of now, it's clear that anyone from KHInsider was likely not involved in that decision.
Did the rest of the KH13 team talk to you about it before it happened? Did it just happen?

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
No they just kick me out because staff members have to be polite and have no evil behavior, i´m sick of forum rules. If that other forum allow to share a stupid link were people can watch a show...

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
You're saying that you were removed for breaking rules?
Was this to do with Skylanders at all ?

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
No. You are not allowed to share links of were people can watch Skylanders Academy outside Netflix. I complained about rules on KH13 that forums should have less annoying rules and they hate on me that and later more of my complaints about people complain about Kairi´s role in the games and even that we need lefties into the series. Really people think they are right, and kicked me out, because staff members shoulden´t act like this and that. I just want to join the Skylanders Fans Group and have my Archives Team Title back!

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
What does leftie mean in this scenario?
I won't tell you to not be upset. If it bothers you, I'm glad you can talk about it.

From what I'm seeing, you didn't like the rules regarding sharing external links to a show.
Usually forums need to follow those rules, although I'm not the one to know for sure. I'm sure something like that may be included in the rules for this site too.

Still, I know you're upset. I hope you can feel better and find help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back