• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Xion's hair black?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
so her hair short cause of kairi in KH1 but her hair black??? namine hair yellow cause of ventus than what about xion?? the only characters with black hair are (vanitas) (xigbar) (MS eraqus) do you think her hair is black cause ventus connected to vanitas? since sora connected to ventus? do you guys know

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: why xion's hair black

Her hair is black because the author of the KH novels requested it. It's yet to be seen if there's actual plot relevance to it though. Speaking of, Namine's blond hair relating to Ven is just a fan theory. Since the concept of Ven wasn't thought up until a while after, I'm actually leaning on it more being an aesthetic choice more than anything. Namine is supposed to look very innocent and delicate and the light blond hair helps give off that feeling.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Black is cool.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

I was once going to make a thread on Master Xehanort's baldness. For a guy that has had so much hair throughout his youth. We could all assume it was consumed by darkness.

blksabbath74

Her hair is black because the author of the KH novels requested it. It's yet to be seen if there's actual plot relevance to it though. Speaking of, Namine's blond hair relating to Ven is just a fan theory. Since the concept of Ven wasn't thought up until a while after, I'm actually leaning on it more being an aesthetic choice more than anything. Namine is supposed to look very innocent and delicate and the light blond hair helps give off that feeling.

This...

Kairi, Namine and Xion are all based, more or less, on the same skin, so where Kairi was kind of a sporty, tomboyish red-head, Namine is a good girl and Xion is a goth, as are all the XIII members. I think it's purely an asthetic choice.

Zul

Awards

Kanemaki (novel author), as Ruran said, requested it.

Another idea is that it's the most similar to the black coat's hood which is how she appears to most O13 members.

blksabbath74

Kanemaki (novel author), as Ruran said, requested it.

Another idea is that it's the most similar to the black coat's hood which is how she appears to most O13 members.

If Namine and Xion had red hair, would you really be able to tell them apart from Kairi?

Zul

Awards

If Namine and Xion had red hair, would you really be able to tell them apart from Kairi?

Why wouldn't I be able to? I can tell Ven and Roxas apart.

Last edited:

blksabbath74

Let's not go down that rabbit hole.

I guess I should have said if Sora and Ventus were, for a better example, wearing identical clothes, then, without looking at their feet, could ou tell them apart.

I mean, sure you can tell Sora and Ventus apart. Sora has a white (or black) shirt and red (or black) pantaloons with big yellow (or black) shoes, and holds his keyblade right side up. Ventus has bland pants, regular sized shoes, and two fairly colorless shirts, with a shoulder pauldron, and holds his keyblade upside down.

More to the point, if Kairi, Namine and Xion were wearing ideintcal clothing and all had the same color hair, could you tell them apart?

One of the reasons Anime lends itself so heavily to cosplay is their use of iconic and brightly colored clothing which make the characters identifiable even though the artwork is very similar. It also makes it very easy to represent yourself as a character by dressing in that iconic clothing, with possibly a wig or trademark prop.

On the other hand, if you dress like Batou, people will just think you are some nutjob in a sheepskin jacket that spirit-glued a pair of silver goggle lenses to your eyes, especially when the supposedly non-toxic spirit glue makes your eyes start to burn and water and you are screaming and thrashing about because you can't see anything.

Or so I've been told...

Zul

Awards

If they were naked, without comparing the size of their feet?

Why would you even entertain such a ridiculous scenario?

Even if you did, they have very different personalities.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I guess I should have said if Sora and Ventus were, for a better example, wearing identical clothes, then, without looking at their feet, could ou tell them apart.

You do not even need to go as far as personality.
Sora and Ventus can be easily told apart by just hair color and style for that matter.
Roxas and Ventus is also no problem because one has brown eyebrows (Roxas) and the other has blond (Ven).

Kairi and Xion is no problem either as Xion's hairstyle is flipped from Kairi's so even if you compare KH 1 -Kairi with Xion you can still tell them apart just like Roxas and Ven if you bother to take a little closer look.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Kairi, Naminé, and Xion and Sora and Ventus look near identical to each other, so no, if they were bald or shared very similar hair cuts and naked you wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

Moving on.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Well that's the way Sora will defeat Xehanort in KHIII.

Yen Sid: "You will be bathed and shaved by the morning in an effort to shroud yourselves from Master Xehanort's evil gaze."

berrybob

Awards
Below on my post does have spoilers. You have been warned!

Hey, no one ever noticed that Xion is Organization´s puppet? I know this sounds heartless (or it is Nobody? LOL), but Xion was absorbing Roxas´ powers, including some of the Sora´s memories. That´s why she got the Keyblade. She lost it in the middle because Roxas wasn´t too near. Then the Black Hair means she is different from Roxas, so if the Organization completes Xion and Roxas is exterminated, Xion can´t return to Roxas, and Xion can´t return to Sora neither. That´s why Xion got the form of Sora near the end: she was nearly completed as Sora´s Replica, but Roxas defeated her, and she took the Girl form again, but she... Well, this is my theory.

Castaras

This...

Kairi, Namine and Xion are all based, more or less, on the same skin, so where Kairi was kind of a sporty, tomboyish red-head, Namine is a good girl and Xion is a goth, as are all the XIII members. I think it's purely an asthetic choice.

......Actually Xion is an Emo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back