• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why would you think that?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I heard a couple of places that people think that Aqua and Ven are Sora's parents, and that's why Roxas looks a lot like Ven. Has anybody else heard that? and if you have, why would you think that? Just curious where the heck that theory came from.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Eh, I've never heard of this ridiculous theory.

Are you sure you aren't making it all up and that you are saying that so that you don't look like a complete full?

Which to my eyes you already are.

A

Audo

Not to mention anything Aqua ever did with Ven would be considered pedophilia, which i'm sure Disney wouldnt want to support. ;)

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
FAMILY IS NOTHING IN KINGDOM HEARTS. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. People don't care that Nami and Roxas are like brother and sister, they STILL make Nami+Roxas. FAMILY=NOTHING IN KH. EEEEEVVVVVEEEER.
I've stated my point -_-.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
FAMILY IS NOTHING IN KINGDOM HEARTS. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. People don't care that Nami and Roxas are like brother and sister, they STILL make Nami+Roxas. FAMILY=NOTHING IN KH. EEEEEVVVVVEEEER.
I've stated my point -_-.

That's gross, you disgust me.

Besides, like Audo said, I don't think Disney would like having such relationships on a product with their name on it.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
That's gross, you disgust me.

Besides, like Audo said, I don't think Disney would like having such relationships on a product with their name on it.
Huh? I know they won't happen, it's just that people still think about them :nahnah:. I just used it to support my facts that Family=Nothing.

OneWingedAngel45

It's funny how I always see these people write that someone said something ridiculous that I've never heard of, anyways yea family is of no importance man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back