• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Why? Why do you have the Keyblade?" (SPOILERS >_>)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
So yeah, I just completed the game and have to say, SE did manage to tie 358/2 days' ending in with KH2's scenes pretty well.

But the last conversations between Roxas and Riku confuse me a little.
Riku acts so much like Roxas is a complete stranger to him, yet he had all this time before where he had to deal with Xion's problems. I just find it a little unlikely that Riku asks such weird questions.

Of course one could argue that it's just because all these scenes were made before the concept of the game were thought of, but eh. :x

Aside from Xion saying "Riku, please! You have to stop him!", it's like Riku and everything around him completely changes from one scene to another, completely disregarding what happened before.

EDIT: Oh crap, forgot to put this into the spoiler section. D':
Sorry.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nomura referenced it in the Ultimania. Basically, Riku was having a hard time believing it all.
1) Xion's Keyblade was an imitation. So meeting Roxas, whose Keyblades were both the real deal, shocked Riku.
2) Coming to terms with Roxas being Sora's Nobody. The face meant all but nothing, no doubt thanks to Xion at least in part if not also Namine. And it's not until after that Roxas pulls his "Sora act" and gets Riku to admit he's Sora's Nobody. So as long as he was clinging to the hope that no, his best friend didn't really have a Nobody (also confirmed in the Ultimania - he simply didn't want to accept it), he had to ask why Roxas had the Keyblade.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Thank you very much, sounds plausible.

I should probably try and get my hands on some Ultimania translations too, seem helpful. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back