• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why we should bring rep back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
- it lets people know who is popular and cool

- it's like a competition between friends to see who can make the best posts to try to earn the most rep

- if you get negged you know that your posts are shit so you work to improve them, making an overall better forum experience

- if someone PMs the mods to complain that they got negged then you can just delete the complainer's account so it improves the forum because we weed out annoying assholes

- my dad thinks its a good idea

- we can all neg bots so they feel bad and maybe leave us alone

- I like it and I think my opinion is important

- steve, SWC and I would accrue so much rep that it would be hilarious, like the bars wouldn't fit on the screen, the rep numbers would cause a system overflow and crash the server, it would be hilarious

- i wanna NEG the crap out of this one guy who agreed to RP battle me and a week later he completely stopped answering/posting in the thread

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
- steve, SWC and I would accrue so much rep that it would be hilarious, like the bars wouldn't fit on the screen, the rep numbers would cause a system overflow and crash the server, it would be hilarious

hey come on what the fuck

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
*gives you dap* dude my bad it wasn't a *gives you dap again* comprehensive list, you'd definitely be in there too *tries to give you dap a third time*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back