• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why wasn't Neverland in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Sora_is_mine*2 said:
I know Tarzan wasn't in it because of like copywright reasons, but why wasn't neverland a world?

Also, post the cutest character you think was in KH2

The only people who can answer that are the creators of the game, otherwise I don't think that anyone can PROPERLY answer your question with the real reason. But as for your 2nd side thread topic, I'd say that the CUTEST character in KH was Roxas (like I said before, not TOO sure if you're allowed to do that, but keep the thread going until someone who's actually READ and knows the rules first hand says otherwise)
:cool:

EDIT: + I also think that this thread MIGHT be considered as a spoiler to some of the people who haven't played the game yet overseas, so I think you should also check with a moderator once one of them sign online just incase if this thread should be moved over to the Spoiler Section.

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think I know why that world was not in the game. You know how Neverland and Port Royal was both kind of a pirate related movie and world. Well I belive that Neverland was orginally supposed to be in Kingdom Hearts 2 because I saw some information about how it might be in there. But as more information arrived they cut that world out so it would not be to similar to Port Royal. You can see that Nomura and his crew did not want the adventure to take place in two almost similar atmospheres. So they cut that world out.

But they still wanted Peter Pan to be a summon so they had him become one. And when you found him he was in a chest in Port Royal.

C

Charlie

The Conquerer said:
I think I know why that world was not in the game. You know how Neverland and Port Royal was both kind of a pirate related movie and world. Well I belive that Neverland was orginally supposed to be in Kingdom Hearts 2 because I saw some information about how it might be in there. But as more information arrived they cut that world out so it would not be to similar to Port Royal. You can see that Nomura and his crew did not want the adventure to take place in two almost similar atmosphere. So they cut that world out.

But they still wanted Peter Pan to be a summon so they had him become one. And when you found him he was in a chest in Port Royal.

-Once again, you give a thread a very accurate, & well thought out response. Not to mention that it challenges what I had just stated before.
-So you've earned my respect

O

Oberon

Beauxxx said:
-Once again, you give a thread a very accurate, & well thought out response. Not to mention that it challenges what I had just stated before.
-So you've earned my respect
You really like big answers don't you?

D

Dexter

Nomura said in a interveiw that Neverland was'nt in kh2 because Port Royal and Neverland are both Piarte theme worlds. So he decided to go with Port Royal.

O

Oberon

rpg master said:
Nomura said in a interveiw that Neverland was'nt in kh2 because Port Royal and Neverland are both Piarte theme worlds. So he decided to go with Port Royal.
Yeah he is right, I remember the day I read that interview so I know I aighn't saying this out of random.

O

Oberon

xxTsukixx said:
Pirates from Neverland equals a no-no when paired with pirates from the Caribbean. :p AKA they didn't want two of the same element if they could help it.
You never even got to see the Neverland pirates, but that is true.

The M.C.

JTTW
yeah, what they said. they still kinda put in neverland by using peter pan again in a summon.

O

Oberon

The M.C. said:
yeah, what they said. they still kinda put in neverland by using peter pan again in a summon.
Well how can you forget the awesome peter pan? He is one of my favs. so i'm happy...

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Well, peter pan and tinker bell come out as summons, but they suck(my opinion). And, if in CoM(I beat it), if sora went through all other worlds except) Deep Jungle and the End of the Worlds, then how does he remember them?

O

Oberon

Sora/Kairi/Riku said:
Well, peter pan and tinker bell come out as summons, but they suck(my opinion). And, if in CoM(I beat it), if sora went through all other worlds except) Deep Jungle and the End of the Worlds, then how does he remember them?
Are you kidding, peter pan was the most helpful summon in KH2, it is the reason I got so many orbs in the coloseum battles.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
The Conquerer said:
I think I know why that world was not in the game. You know how Neverland and Port Royal was both kind of a pirate related movie and world. Well I belive that Neverland was orginally supposed to be in Kingdom Hearts 2 because I saw some information about how it might be in there. But as more information arrived they cut that world out so it would not be to similar to Port Royal. You can see that Nomura and his crew did not want the adventure to take place in two almost similar atmospheres. So they cut that world out.

thats exactly what i was going to say.

Blackblood

Actually, the reason as to why Deep Jugle didn't return was because so many people hated it. It was a boring world. And besides, what else could they have done with it. Claton's dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back