• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why wasn't Apprentice Xehanort a Dark Seeker?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Wanting younger body or wanting to become young is more or less the same thing(escaping death from old age) Instead of finding a younger body Xehanort could have focused on restoring his youth either through Rapunzel's hair or the Fountain of Youth from the Caribbean.

I get why he had to stay an old man but I wish he would have given a reason why he decided to put that goal on hold
True. It was completely abandoned altogether. Maybe we'll see some references in Dark Road, seeing as how I presume Xehanrot will realize that one lifetime isn't enough for all the knowledge in the world.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I think the real question is why we didn't get Adult Master Xehanort? Maybe Dark Road could give us an answer to that.
It's my headcanon that all the Xehanort Replicas look like adult Master Xehanort. And the fact that they all have helmets on is the biggest troll move in the game. Designed him and everything but hid it behind the helmets.

Awards
I think every version of Xehanort pretty much replaced Apprentice Xehanort:
* Ansem SoD is pretty much Apprentice 'nort
* Xemnas is also partly Apprentice Xehanort in KH2
* Young Xehanort being a younger version
* Terranort is pretty much Apprentice nort.
I believe this answers the whole question easily.

Apprentice Xehanort is quite literally just Terranort with amnesia and two guys having a property dispute inside him who just goes and calls himself Ansem later, while also being essentially the weakest version of Xehanort due to amnesia basically making him the one set to level 1. There's no point in grabbing Apprentice Nort when Ansem, Xemnas, YX, and Terranort all exist and have aspects of him in some form.

That and, once again, he's quite literally just Terranort with amnesia and two guys yelling at each other.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I believe this answers the whole question easily.

Apprentice Xehanort is quite literally just Terranort with amnesia and two guys having a property dispute inside him who just goes and calls himself Ansem later, while also being essentially the weakest version of Xehanort due to amnesia basically making him the one set to level 1. There's no point in grabbing Apprentice Nort when Ansem, Xemnas, YX, and Terranort all exist and have aspects of him in some form.

That and, once again, he's quite literally just Terranort with amnesia and two guys yelling at each other.
The only good aspects of Apprentice Xehanort were the mystery behind him, his design and the fact that he was an amnesiac individual with a curiosity that made him a mad scientist.

Back