• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why was Sora such a weak heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyingslow666

If you can recall, when Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade that unlocked peoples hearts, he became into a shadw...wtf? Wouldnt he have become an extremely powerful heartless, I mean he IS a Keyblade warrior and has a really strong heart (thus producing a nobody), but why a shadow...Just a stupid thing i found out in the game ^__^

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
My idea is that Sora had so little darkness in his heart, that he got the weakest Heartless possible.
Light made his heart strong and nearly diminshed the darkness in his heart.
My theory is however how much darkness there is in a strong person's heart determines the strength of the Heartless produced.

mikaylaaria

I think that most heartless were made artifically, that's whay they were branded with the heartless symbol.
There aren't many different types of natural heartless, combine that with InfiniteTwilight's theory, and we get a good idea of why~.

Sexy Angel
The result of your heartless is according to the darkness in your heart. If a person has no darkness within them, like the Priccess's of Heart, then that person will NEVER have a heartless. If a person has little darkness, then their heartless will be a reletevly weak one, like Sora's. A person with a Lot of darkness results in a stronger heartless, even a heartless that retained its human form, just like Ansem.

Mr_Burble

I think it may have to do with Sora's natural attraction to light. Since KH had explained that neither darkness or light or evil or good. It's safe to say that heartless represent lies, shame and hidden truths burried in one's soul, that were never brought out to the light. Sora doesn't really seem to be a secretive guy, so it's safe to assume that's why his heartless was a basic Shadow.

FinalForm Sora17

I agree with InfiniteTwilight. A Nobody is produced when someone with a Strong Heart becomes a Heartless. Sora had so much light in his heart that there wasn't enough darkness to make s strong heartless. A heart can be stron without light. It would weild the power of darkness instead of light. It would be strong in darkness, unlike Sora's (strong in light).

D

The KR3W
Yeah maybe for heartless that start out as heartless have to go through stages and become even more powerful heartless.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The result of your heartless is according to the darkness in your heart. If a person has no darkness within them, like the Priccess's of Heart, then that person will NEVER have a heartless. If a person has little darkness, then their heartless will be a reletevly weak one, like Sora's. A person with a Lot of darkness results in a stronger heartless, even a heartless that retained its human form, just like Ansem.

This pretty much answers your question. ^^

jarm7

I think that most heartless were made artifically, that's whay they were branded with the heartless symbol.
There aren't many different types of natural heartless, combine that with InfiniteTwilight's theory, and we get a good idea of why~.

you are right sora turned into a shadow cuase all the other heartless beside shadow neoshadowand darkall and drakside are artificaly made ......

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I think some of you are looking to far into it. Charge imo is correct and so is Square

Soilders apparently according to ansems reports have emblems on them... the emblems are the signs of an artificial heartless. Meaning it isn't pure

*ignore the scene at traverse town when that guy got transformed into a heartless soilder* The onle pure type of heartless without emblems in all of KH is the Darkside and the Shadow *Neo shadow but this wasn't shown until FM so highly unlikely he could turn into that*

so it's not like they are going to turn him into a darkside and Neo's weren't really thought of >_>

I didn't really think of it as the strength of the darkness in your heart but it makes sense. Only problem is you really don't see any pure heartless bosses or anything. Unless you consider Oogie a heartless. In which he kinda kept his form while fusing with his house. the only other pure heartless form I can even think of in the series is Ansem and Scar but that's it :/ but even Ansem has that emblem thing so idk about that.

Mr_Burble

I think some of you are looking to far into it. Charge imo is correct and so is Square

Soilders apparently according to ansems reports have emblems on them... the emblems are the signs of an artificial heartless. Meaning it isn't pure

*ignore the scene at traverse town when that guy got transformed into a heartless soilder* The onle pure type of heartless without emblems in all of KH is the Darkside and the Shadow *Neo shadow but this wasn't shown until FM so highly unlikely he could turn into that*

so it's not like they are going to turn him into a darkside and Neo's weren't really thought of >_>

I didn't really think of it as the strength of the darkness in your heart but it makes sense. Only problem is you really don't see any pure heartless bosses or anything. Unless you consider Oogie a heartless. In which he kinda kept his form while fusing with his house. the only other pure heartless form I can even think of in the series is Ansem and Scar but that's it :/ but even Ansem has that emblem thing so idk about that.
It could be that Emblem Heartless tend to create more Emblem heartless. Maybe it's only when a someone is consumed by their personal darkness or they eject their hearts out that it makes a natural. I could be wrong, but that's what it seems like.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
My idea is that Sora had so little darkness in his heart, that he got the weakest Heartless possible.
Light made his heart strong and nearly diminshed the darkness in his heart.
My theory is however how much darkness there is in a strong person's heart determines the strength of the Heartless produced.

i agree with you there. i also thought sora had little darkness inside of his heart.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
He was the weakest form because he had little darkness in his heart if not any. The more darkness in your heart the stronger heartless. Look at Ansem/Xehanort/Xemnas/whatever. He had lots of darkness in his heart thus being the strongest heartless in the game.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Those who are saying he had a weak heartless just because of little darkness in his heart are wrong.
Two reasons:
1. Anti-form is proof there is an abundant of darkness residing in Sora.
2. Nomura said that the XIII Order's Heartless (Save Xehanort) were normal Heartless, and we can assume for the first six that they ended up having a lot of darkness in their hearts.

Correct answer:
Sora wasn't an artificial heartless.
Thus he would have to be one of the ones without an emblem.

And I do believe there are only five of those?
Darkside, Shadow, Neoshadow, and the two other types from End of the World.

There was also the one in Beast's Castle, but I believe that was an error or something.

We already know why he couldn't have been a Neoshadow (They lacked existence at that point in time)
I don't have a reason for why it couldn't have been another form of natural Heartless though

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well actaully he regained human form by possessing Riku, he did retain his intelligence and possibly memories though.

Still the more darkness= larger more powerful heartless is true.
Nobody= Strong heart = more human like appearence.

They're quite similar.

And btw AYGB, neoshadows did exsit, but weren't included in the intial version of KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back