• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why was Sora picked as the KeyBlade master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Why was Sora chosen by the KeyBlade

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keji

it was meant for riku.. but at the time is was going to get it riku opened his heart to darkness
so the keyblade went "ahhh screw it" and went to the next closest person.. sora! XD

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
not becuz he was chosen at random, the keyblade was ment for Riku, but he chose the path of darkness; remember when Riku and Sora were reaching for each other? the darkness surrounding them was Rikus darkness, and that light was the light of Rikus heart. BUt since he chose darkness over light, the keyblade went to the next best guy; sora

totoanilation

imallaboutKH your crazy about the pot thing why did you copy didi you just do it to prove that you dont do pot or just did it I don't do pot but I wouldn't put that on my screen

Last edited:

totoanilation

i can control the vast powers of the darkness but i will not fade in the light i walk the line of twilight. the path to dawn i am the great Riku!!!

Heartless1990

sora_123 said:
because the keyblade, chose sora.

WOW! SO SPECIFIC! -_-

Riku's wish to explore other worlds embraced him. Before he knew it, his desire to explore other worlds was overpowering the light in him as he desperately chose to exploit the darkness to escape his island. When the darkness minions, the heartless, attempted to destroy the island, the keyblade was sent to Riku so he can finally untap his rightful place as keybearer. But his heart had already chosen the darkness. The keyblade couldn't choose him anymore but knew that Riku was his rightful owner but knew Sora's heart was also strong as well. Sora's dedication to light offered him the keyblade...

So, the ACTUAL answer to this ENTIRE thread is...what I just said.

So, this is the truth. There is no other option. -_-

ferretfrenzie

We all agree that Riku was the first to get the keyblade, right? But did Sora get it instead because:

A) His heart was stronger
Or
B) He was the closest to Riku

Or
C) It was a random choice?

Heartless1990

ferretfrenzie said:
We all agree that Riku was the first to get the keyblade, right? But did Sora get it instead because:

A) His heart was stronger
Or
B) He was the closest to Riku

Or
C) It was a random choice?

Not C...never will be C...I'm right...(sorry to seem so stuckup, but I am)

ferretfrenzie

Sorry, it's just that everyone seems to be heading in different directions, but then again, they each have something in common.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back