• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why was Pinocchio's world removed in 358/2 days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sassysis10

It's too bad they had to just throw out that world. I Hope we get to see a Pinnochio world in the near future. Don't know how likely that is though.

robertexe

i think it was a stupid reason who cares if pinocchios world hadnt been introduced before.nomura made one stupid move

BluesStar21

Re: Why did Pinocchio's world was removed in 358/2 days?

yeah me too. really wanted to see something different. :/ guess i just have to wait...
yeah but the worlds that they gave us are still pretty cool, its a mixture of KH1 and KH2 which is cool.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
They couldve just made the world optional. Then it wasnt neccessarily too long.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
But it would again increase the file size again, which is already the biggest days file to date. Which also means something would have to give even if they put it in as an optional world.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
But it would again increase the file size again, which is already the biggest days file to date. Which also means something would have to give even if they put it in as an optional world.
Im pretty sure there is enought space on the cart for another world. They would only worry about people getting mixed ideas on the story. If it was optional it would be a win win.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Well since due to brady games saying there is a pinocchio world we might have "our" chances.
but since that quote from the interview states that having this world would steal Xion's thunder, and so they deleted it.
In other words it is a 50/50 chance that we might get the Pinocchio world, MIGHT.

Radon

mofo
How could you justify not wanting another world in the already bland 358/2 Days?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
no no, they might show that world again in a game in between bbs and KH1. btw, the name is "Monstro".

No, Days was supposed to have a full-fledged world, with Gideon and Foulfellow as villains. They had bosses and maps all planned out, and then scrapped it.

And for what? :/

Radon

mofo
Save space... You mean leave some empty space on the card and miss out on the only world remotley interesting? And what would that empty space be used for? A cutscene of Xion and her predictability? Oh the joy!

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yep. I'm so obsessed with Xion that I assume the previous statement is lacking in sarcasm. But I really don't mind them cutting out that world anyway. Hell, they can cut the Neverland one and I won't care either. As long as it's for Xion of course.

Radon

mofo
No she is not that great. Her existance in the KH Universe is almost completley pointless. They could have had the whole game in text bubbles and it probably would have been just as good. IMO Possible new worlds> Stupid Xion cutscenes.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Hmm. I suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Although I wouldn't mind if they took out Neverland and put this in instead. That world was absolutely stupid.

Radon

mofo
No more than Agrabah or Halloween Town. One of them could have gone. At least in Neverland we finally got to the main island. Mainly I believe Neverlad was just a fan service and let's face it this game was just a fan service.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Most of the worlds were rather deprived of storylind anyway.

Although I don't mind Agrabah. It's saving grace is that

Xion's form in Agrabah for the final battle was awesome.

Yeah. But I don't care about Halloween town. It can go for all I care. Xion doesn't look good there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back