• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why was Pinocchio's world removed in 358/2 days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ss_silverwing

Why Pinocchio’s world was removed in the game? Was the reason was the plot of the world was bad, so then they decided to removed the world from the game? I just want to know, it’s a mystery.

Santuary

Re: Why did Pinocchio's world was removed in 358/2 days?

Prolly just coz they where'nt able to finish the world and it's contents before the deadline, and took it out.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com

-- How did you choose which worlds to use in this game?
Hasegawa: Since it is a story occuring between KHI and KHII, we didn’t want to use any new worlds, and only chose from worlds we already had. We also chose worlds that would balance well between those two games.

Sato: At first we planned to use Pinocchio’s world. We had even finished maps and bosses for it. It would have been a fun world, but...

Hasegawa:
If the game got too big we were afraid we wouldn’t have been able to give enough attention to each section, so unfortunately we had to cut it. It was such a waste to have finished it only to throw it away.

from an interview and thats why

Kiwi +

Awards

yeah me too. really wanted to see something different. :/ guess i just have to wait...

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

no no, they might show that world again in a game in between bbs and KH1. btw, the name is "Monstro".

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

no no, they might show that world again in a game in between bbs and KH1. btw, the name is "Monstro".
I'd imagine that the world would've been other locations from the film & not just the whale.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Except Monstro wasn't Pinocchio's and Gepetto's original home world.

Aria

braver by the minute
I hope they show Pinocchio's home world in BBS. If they already had the designs and maps and stuff it shouldn't have been that hard to put it in BBS.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I get the feeling they won't use Pinnochio's world in BBS (don't get me wrong, I want it to be used) but maybe in another KH game? They sort of already had an idea for it so they should use it somewhere.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I think BbS is too far back to use the Pinocchio world.

Maybe the next game.

Aria

braver by the minute
I think BbS is too far back to use the Pinocchio world.

Maybe the next game.

Yeah I guess you're right, if they decided not to use it near the end of the game that wouldn't leave a ton of time form BBS. Next game hopefully.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
In what point of 358/2 days would that world appear and how much time went from Sora waking up to him Riku and Kairi getting the message in the bottle from the king that could be the chance for this world to have a part in KH3 after all beast's castle was in 358/2 days and in KH2 so this could be a possible world in KH3 so they could change the story that it would have been in 358/2 days just to fit Sora instead of Roxas ( In all honestly though it probably was a replacement for 100 Acre Woods )

Radon

mofo
Any of the other Disney worlds could have gone and nobody would have cared, Beasts Castle aside. Halloween Town should have been cut. I hated that world after KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back