• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Ven looks strikingly like Roxas (minitheory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiante

Well, I just re-read Audo's wonderful sticky about what we know about BBS so far. I noticed some things I hadn't seen about the Unbirths (for one, that that was a mistranslation and it's actually Unversed). They are wild creatures by Nomura's own admission, and apparantly are born from the evil desires in people's hearts. They, then, are a truer manifestation of the darkness in people's hearts (and quite possibly what spawned AtW's initial research).

The theory has been throw around many times that Ven is, somehow or another, inside of Sora. I just thought of one interesting possibility.

In one of the BBS trailers, we see Ven asking to be "erased". It would seem possible that the "birth" of an Unversed may have something to do with that erasure. So, what if, and it's a very big "if", Sora is in fact the Unverse of Ven?

Now, obviously, Sora wouldn't be any normal Unverse. He's still humanoid, and he ends up being aligned with Light. But, he has a rather base personality, and does fight as a berserker (at least in KH1). Perhaps something went askew with his creation and there was a "special" unverse created, much in the way that there were "special" Nobodys created throughout the series.

Just a possibility. Any thoughts?

Muse

you look atrocious
If Sora were Ven's Unbirth, and Unbirths are created through 'erasing' the original, that doesn't explain how Sora'd be four at the time that BBS begins. :/

Especially if we consider that: 1) Ven's erasure doesn't take place until the end of the game or 2) Ven might not even get erased at all.

Khaki45

Yea theories about Ven and Sora being connected usually fail cause of the fact Sora and Riku are shown at as little kids in the trailer, not to mention they remember their parents so they werent made by test tube experiments of the heart. Theres nothing that seems to show that they are nothing more then kids, but Ven's similar look with Roxas suggests otherwise about Sora.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Ven is a special case but not as special as to create an Unversed that is a four year old boy

kiante

lol, I completely forgot about them seeing the two boys. Guess I was tireder than I thought last night. Now, frankly, the age thing doesn't matter (Roxas was the same age as Sora, Xemnas the same age as Xehanort, etc.), but the fact that he already existed certainly discredits this theory.

Although, it is slightly possible, if you think that perhaps the Sora they saw was killed and replaced. lol, that would be a total fail for Nomura's part, lol.

Well, at least that's cleared out of the way.

XkeybladerXX

That's what I Was Thinking, Ven has To have Some Kind Of Connection (besides having the same meaning in names) with sora. I have this feeling that Sora isn't a real person. I think he's like a heartless or like you said, unversed.

CJCarter

That's what I Was Thinking, Ven has To have Some Kind Of Connection (besides having the same meaning in names) with sora. I have this feeling that Sora isn't a real person. I think he's like a heartless or like you said, unversed.
If he was a heartless, how could he have turned into one after releasing Kairi's heart in the 1st game? And we really dont know much about the Unversed right now, so that possibility's still valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back