• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why ven looks like roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Re: why Ven Looks like Roxas

"my theory is that sora was on the beach when ven asks aqua or terra to erase him, and they feel that sora has a strong enough heart to hold more than one heart. and aqua or terra doesnt want him to not exist so they give him another chance to live... he is in soras heart up until sora releases him and that might be one of the reasons he could weild the keyblade."
I'm not understanding. I thought this was 10 years before Sora was born. How could Sora be on the beach if he isn't alive?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com

"my theory is that sora was on the beach when ven asks aqua to erase him, and they feel that sora has a strong enough heart to hold more than one heart.
and aqua or terra doesnt want him to not exist so they give him another chance to live... he is in soras heart up until sora releases him and that might be one of the reasons he could weild the keyblade.
  • Well yeah there should be 3 nobodies instead of two.
  • Sora should be able to have some memories or interaction with Ven like he did with Kairi, if this was the case
  • Roxas would still look like Sora since it's Sora's body and not Ven's
I'm not understanding. I thought this was 10 years before Sora was born. How could Sora be on the beach if he isn't alive?
BBS is 10 years before KH1
Sora is alive and is about 4 years old. He and Riku have already been seen being watched by Terra and Ven in a trailer

Muse

you look atrocious

The body and soul is what makes the Nobody.

Not the released Heart. That makes a Heartless.

Ten years before the first KH game. Not ten years before Sora was born.

Death

Your #1 Bruh

Wait i dont get why you wrote this here on a new thread instead of writing it on the other thread ?!?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

Welcome ^

The purpose of this new thread is because you're not allowed to post a ton of theories on one thread that was meant for one theory.

Muse

you look atrocious

Even so, there's no reason to make an entirely new thread on the same subject when we've already got tons of threads about this open already. :/

Plus, from what I could tell, this isn't that much of a deviation from the first theory. So really, why make a new thread if you could've just posted it in that same one?

ven27

idk but this is just a guess but couldnt Ven be like a older brother to Sora which could explain the resemblance of both of them
like there characteristics so maybe since Ven was close to him Terra and Aqua put his heart in Sora without him knowing it or he could have just asked them to do it

Muse

you look atrocious
Family has no importance in KH.

So I can't really see them being siblings.

Aria

braver by the minute
But it is said that Roxas looks like Sora. So if Sora looks like Roxas, then Sora looks like Ven.

Oh yeah, true.

I don't think they'd be siblings, that would be a huge letdown if that was it.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I doubt of the sibling things, nevertheless it's not because Family had no importance until now in KH that it means it cannot change. Plenty of themes may be irrelevant to a game, until another game latter in the serie made this very theme relevant, it happened in a lot of video game serie.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I don't know. I guess it's plausible, it just doesn't have a KH feel to it. :/ I can't really imagine it happening in the game. Just my opinion, though.

My own theory is (and I'm sure it has some gaping plot holes in it that I don't really feel like finding right now) that Ven, who doesn't know his true identity, was created, not born. Perhaps created as a clone, or maybe a person who was used in an experiment, whatever, and that part of Sora's heart was used to create Ven the way he is in BBS. So it's not Ven who makes Sora look like Ven, it's Sora that makes Ven look like Sora. If that makes sense. XD
And something like that would make sense; "BIRTH BY SLEEP". If he was created from scratch, or perhaps a person who was experimented upon and then lost his memories for whatever reason, then he literally would be born by sleep.
Just my own half-ass theory. :)

Aria

braver by the minute
I don't know. I guess it's plausible, it just doesn't have a KH feel to it. :/ I can't really imagine it happening in the game. Just my opinion, though.

My own theory is (and I'm sure it has some gaping plot holes in it that I don't really feel like finding right now) that Ven, who doesn't know his true identity, was created, not born. Perhaps created as a clone, or maybe a person who was used in an experiment, whatever, and that part of Sora's heart was used to create Ven the way he is in BBS. So it's not Ven who makes Sora look like Ven, it's Sora that makes Ven look like Sora. If that makes sense. XD
And something like that would make sense; "BIRTH BY SLEEP". If he was created from scratch, or perhaps a person who was experimented upon and then lost his memories for whatever reason, then he literally would be born by sleep.
Just my own half-ass theory. :)

Well I like it a lot more than Sora has Ven's heart.

TJF16

It says in 358/2 Days that some of Sora's memories were leaked out and lost forever, and this was before he ever met Roxas, so that's why he didn't recognize Roxas

TH3GADFLY

ok i was thinking maby the reason roxas looks like ven is because maby sora has a really strong memory of ven (some how we dont know yet???) and thtas why soras nobodie (aka) roxas looks like ven

I actually like Ultimata's theory better then any of the ones I heard. The whole Ven's heart in Sora thing doesn't work for me. I like that Sora's an average joe, when I found out that he got the keyblade by accident and the biggest jackass in the GAME turns out to be the actual wielder, I soooooo related to that. It doesn't have the same impact if it turn's out a keyblade weilder was already in him. The memory thing however sort of retains the venerability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back