• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why u choose your username?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
well mine would have been emmaleggalamb coz a boy at skool used to call me it and still does like 5 yrs on. hence it became my nickname (last names leggett lol)
but i thought it was getting old and every1 elses was like:
I_luv_sora etc etc
so i thought the_legsta would be a tad original

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
When I made this, Kingdom Hearts was my favorite game, and Vandread was my favorite anime. I just put those together and got KH Vandread. I must say, I've grown rather attached to this name!=D

Q

Banned
Because no one truly is named Mr. That's originality, yo. ;D
But I'm thinking of changing my name from that to either Kirby or Hamlet. 'cause I can. Oh yeah :O

(>0.0)>

taa

taa is the name i used for all of my fanfics. the name i use for these sites. i always use it instead of my real name.

For me to define gungonX I'd have to kill you but since it's already in my signature, I guess you can read for your self. Also I once made a story "The Chronicles of gungon" & "The gungon series: gungonX".

_WayToTheDawn_

My Name isn't original...WayToTheDawn q=was taken so i added _ Underscores to it...
Because i have a small brain and can't think of things like usernames D=...plus the UN i usualy use was taken...and i HATE putting numbers on things... And because Way To The Dawn is my fave keyblade (if you can call it one) and Cause it's rikus and i love riku ^-^ <3

_WayToTheDawn_ said:
Because i have a small brain and can't think of things like usernames
Lol, you admitted your stupidity.

Redemption, your more gangsta' then 2Pac!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back