• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why They Need The Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I remember hearing that as soon as Terra arrived in Enchanted Dominion at TGS, his armor faded off of him. And Ven wore it riding through space, so, my theory is that, maybe they ride their keyblades through space, and they have to wear armor like a sort of space suit. What do you think?

XYZ

Well we have yet to get a confirmation on how TAV travel from world to world. Perhaps the Armor is part of their transportation.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I thought this was confirmed by now?... Or maybe I'm ahead?

It's very, very, VERY likely that it's only for Multiplayer and Transportation.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
It was originally his way to cover up their faces. Now it's turned into a part of a multi player game and space travel. It's significant in the way it's used I suppose.

TerraFTW!

Im pretty sure it was already confirmed that the Armor is for space travel, when they ride there keyblades (thats so stupid), and for Mirage Arena (Multiplayer)

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
In think that they need it in space, but have another form of interplanetary travel rather than riding on their keyblades...I think the keyblade riding was only for Ven helping Stictch escape.

Abbot

Im pretty sure it was already confirmed that the Armor is for space travel, when they ride there keyblades (thats so stupid), and for Mirage Arena (Multiplayer)

Know what's funny about that, though? It means Lingering Sentiment it/himself wasn't canon. But apparently his attacks/moves were.

TerraFTW!

Know what's funny about that, though? It means Lingering Sentiment it/himself wasn't canon. But apparently his attacks/moves were.

Well as Nomura stated, it really depends on what YOU think. If you think it is Cannon, than it is. If you don't think it is Cannon, than it isn't. He stated something like that in an interview.

TerraFTW!

He meant that for relationships. None are cannon so it leaves the player to choose.

Yeah i kinda failed. This is what was stated.

---May I believe that the one you fight in KH2FM+, and Terra are the same person? Because they both use a very similar kind of Keyblade.
Nomura: If they really are the same person or not is uncertain, though it doesn't matter if you think they are the same person.

Allister Rose

French Lover

what makes you say that?

also dont we have an image of ven on a bike with a keyblade on it in deep space along with his armor?

i think it's safe to assume that armor is used as space suits for space travel

Abbot

what makes you say that?

I say that, because in the Lingering Sentiment battle, he could ride his keyblade. While Ven might not exactly ride his keyblade, he rides something involved with his keyblade. So, one of LS' attacks seem canon in some way.

Allister Rose

French Lover

I say that, because in the Lingering Sentiment battle, he could ride his keyblade. While Ven might not exactly ride his keyblade, he rides something involved with his keyblade. So, one of LS' attacks seem canon in some way.

maybe they were just concept designs back then. it's like that rider sora and riku were using to defeat xemnas which makes me wonder why did that appear out of nowhere

Abbot

maybe they were just concept designs back then. it's like that rider sora and riku were using to defeat xemnas which makes me wonder why did that appear out of nowhere

Yeah, no kidding. Can't believe Sora or Riku didn't question the safety of the thing. In fact, I don't even know how Riku knew how to drive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back