• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why they Have no KEYCHAINS BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joaxshu

i forget where i heard this but isnt each key chain suppose to sympolize a connection/relationship with someone

if thats true then if you removed the key chain you are fighting by yourself or relying on your own strength

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
i forget where i heard this but isnt each key chain suppose to sympolize a connection/relationship with someone

if thats true then if you removed the key chain you are fighting by yourself or relying on your own strength

I like that idea combined with the idea that the keychain might hold different abilities as well as strengths.

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Theory 1:The Keyblades at sunset horizons have no keychains. If they are sperated from Sunset Horizons THEY turn into keychains that you can attach to your keyblade to change power and style. Mickey and MX just happend to be lucky enough to find one. Note: Fenrir keyblade was one of the Keychainless keyblades at Sunset Horizons. Theory 2:There are two types of Keybaldes. Theory 3:VAT arent Keyblade Wielders/masters.[/QUOTE said:
1. What are you saying? Thank god it is only a theory, because you don't even know the power a keyblade possess. This theory is too inadeaqute to be proven a possibility. I would rather focus on how Roxas became Sora's Nobody when they look nothing alike. Xehnort has an identical counterpart.
2. This is fact. Though it has never been talked about since KH1, if anyone remembers that super hard battle with Riku (without the guide cheaters) before becoming a heartless, Riku held a keyblade with no chain. (Riku is a true wielder to anyone that is going to ask). It made me wonder until now, how are keyblades created, What is it, and Where do they come from?
3. Possibility this theory is true. Wielders and Masters can command there Keyblades to come and go as pleased, but in that video, though it is only a fraction of the whole battle, they held it as if they were bound to it. I am not going by this theory too much though cause it only brings me back to the second theory's questions.
My theory: KH3 will touch up more on the origin of the keyblade, the history of how king mickey got it, and the connect between the Roxas look alike, Roxas, and Sora. I know there is a bond between Roxas and Sora (take out the X), but what about the look alike?

Axel5

i've heard a theory that these keyblades don't need chains because these are originals. the keychains held some kind of encoded for of the original blade, therefore able to transform a different blade to look and act like the original. not saying it's true, but it's a possibility.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I still say that keybladers only get their chains when they complete some kind of training or whatever. And if each keychain represents someone's strength, then who does the Kingdom Key chain represent?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Well, if the keychain means that some sort of training was done, why Sora has one immediately? I like that idea too, but well, seems weird Sora had one... Except if we consider after BBS all this kind of rule was broken, what is very likely too.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
2. This is fact. Though it has never been talked about since KH1, if anyone remembers that super hard battle with Riku (without the guide cheaters) before becoming a heartless, Riku held a keyblade with no chain. (Riku is a true wielder to anyone that is going to ask). It made me wonder until now, how are keyblades created, What is it, and Where do they come from?
didn't i just say that like not ten posts ago? ^^;;;

remember way way back in KH1 when you fought Riku?

key.jpg

Remember he had that Keyblade that was assembled from the hearts of the Seven Princesses of Heart? It had no key chain and was assembled from hearts. thus it was different from Soras and Rikus in KH2. although it didn't exist for very long...

Kairi's Keyblade in KH2 came to Riku when he thought of his forgotten memories or something like that. this was discussed in another thread.

edg9us.jpg

it was also in the ansem reports so look for yourselves. that can be based on two ideas. either it appeared because Riku was thinking of something that attracted it and thus Keyblades have a conscience or it was formed from his memories. obvious probably. wrong possibly. but i was asked to discuss this so don't flame me for doing what i was asked to do.

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
HOW!? It's some crappy box art.Lol..We KNOW it's FAKE, why would it raise out hopes?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
See where spam gets us. It was completely irrelevant and now we're branching off, getting further away form the topic.

Brazen Soul

HOW!? It's some crappy box art.Lol..We KNOW it's FAKE, why would it raise out hopes?

Because you idiot, the consept of being able to combat other keyblade weilders (people around the world)
live, is just so... great!

.... Too true, well as was stated before, Terra's eyes changes color. Is it just a coincidence that his an Xehenort Shade of brown are the same? do i have something here?

Last edited:

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Sorry about that Dawning Twilight, I must of skipped over it. But it just proves the point I made about keyblades.
Axel 5, your theory can be true. Weren't they the originals keybladers? I just can't put in my head the keyblade changing forms though.
And to the dude that is spamming, heed my words, I supended for that over something stupid. Til this day, I still don't understand how the agrument started.
Back to the topic, Hats off to the dude that mentioned Sora getting his Keyblade with the keychain
ability. I think the wielder (Vexen is his name right) might be Sora reincarnated. It is to extreme for me to say this but it somewhat makes sense.
Sora randomly gets a keyblade after a hooded man approaches him in the cave (Xehnort's Noobie I believe it is). Sora becomes a heartless releasing his Noobie that looks like Vexen. Though I never played FM2, wasn't there a part when Xehnort went into the secret room in Hollow Bastion and started talking to the armor the wielders wore?

Last edited:

Joaxshu

do ya think that mabe sora riku and kairi were training on destiny islands to have keychains (which could also kairi moved to the islands)
and when sora and riku were on the island and disappear was a final test to see if one would choose darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back