• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Strelitzia as the True Dandelion makes more sense.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
I think Strelitzia is now the obvious answer. Lauriam and Elrena will definitely will be looking for her similar to how Lea and Isa will be looking for Skuld (Subject X). Imagine, four former members of Organization 13 looking with the two Union Leaders that are missing. And the only person who knows the last location of these two Union Leaders is Braig/Luxu.

In UX Finale, it was revealed that Luxu is operating in his own terms meaning there are times when Luxu is not following the Master's orders because there are times where he is against it. Including the idea of using the Foretellers and Union Leaders as sacrificial vessels for the 13 Darknesses. We don't even know if the Master knows about the existence of the True Dandelion because Luxu is the only one who knows its existence. Maybe the Master knows it because of the Gazing Eye and saw Luxu as a traitor.

I think this is how it happened:

The Master created the Data Daybreak Town not only its place but also its people. Brain theorized that the data copies of themselves also existed inside the datascape. One of them is Strelitzia and she was approached by someone in a black coat (possibly Luxu). Elrena's Chirithy saw Strelitzia wearing a white coat with someone in the black coat and tells it to the Union Leaders mostly Lauriam and Brain. We don't know how Luxu extracted Strelitzia's data but all we know is that a data needs a physical form, like a replica in order to travel into the real world. I can already imagine that she can only travel as a heart in the real Daybreak Town similar to Robed Ansem that's why we cannot see her face or physical form when she was about to be transported into the pods.

Luxu is carrying her in a riding blanket and puts her into one of the 7 pods. Her body and heart will reconstruct if she arrives in her location similar to how Brain was sent to Scala ad Caelum. Strelitzia arrives in her location and that's it. Now the only remaining question here is what is Luxu's plan for someone like Strelitzia and of course Brain.

All of this is just a speculation of course but hey, I actually don't mind if this is how it happened.

Back