• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Sora is MoM and the paradox itself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DOUBLEU

Here I will state why Sora is MoM in bullet points. Though this is a theory of mine and you don’t have to believe it to be real but right now this is the most sensical.

I solemnly do not believe it’s Demyx for a few reasons.

I guess you could say the disguise of being Lazy could be a huge tricky factor on why Demyx is MoM however that doesn’t really make any real sense as you see that Demyx just wanted to join not because he was forced to, he didn’t care not to join. Two, the man just imo don’t have what it takes to pull off the persona of a goofy being. Honestly believe that the only reason why people think MoM is Demyx because of how disappeared in KH3 which doesn’t really say much.

Now MoM being Sora

• MoM stated he’s been able to see into the future. Sora was able to see Kairi fade into his arms long before the events of Destiny Island perishing and Kairi actually dying. Sora also realized this to he a dream though I can’t say Sora is able to see into the future; I am saying that’s a huge ability. Which seemingly other characters have yet to show or possess doing, being able to see into future by proxy and not by time traveling. Xehanort you don’t count.

• Now the X-Blade and its first wielder, MoM. We know the X-Blade was formed through the heart of a person. We don’t know who the person is or even it’s himself. However we do know he wanted to give down the keyblade to a worthy successor and we know that keyblades can take form of another keyblade as seen with No Name turning into the X-Blade. We also seen that X-Blade being handed down to Sora, the worthy successor wasn’t Xehanort but instead Sora. Even Xehanort says this after being defeated, as well bequeathing a keyblade onto Sora and not just any, the X-Blade and making Sora a true Keyblade Wielder.

• So it is said that Sora rewrote time, from the very pages of KH3 Ultimanium. He used the power of awakening to force his friends back to life but by doing that, he rewrote the events that had occurred when the darkness prevailed. Thus making the dead friend’s timeline nonexistent, never to happen at all. Even going as far to call Sora a singularity event. Now one, no one has been shown to even have or notice that power. When you rewrite time, there is faults in that. What should’ve been is no longer what will be which creates a paradox that splits into different timelines. Which now becomes a multiverse theory, (for those unaware, it is the theory that there is more than one universe in conjunction working simultaneously and spontaneously. Some of these universe will have you, some will not. Some will be, some will not be. Not every universe follow the same subset of laws of physics and so on. It’s the simplest description I can throw out, obviously it goes deeper than what I told.) Now MoM mentions that there IS a paradox. He doesn’t want any temporal paradox’s getting away.

• Sora is the paradox, one can change time like that even with the power of awakening. The universe where all his friends died had not exist except... it still does but we’re being lead on to think it’s not. Simply, let’s say MoM is Sora from the original timeline for a quick minute. We know Sora has gotten serious throughout the events of KH3, even going as far to say he’s growing up. We know that MoM is already an adult, goofy when he wants to be and serious on most occasions. If you watch the movies, you can say he actually moves like Sora. Hands behind head, goofy gestures and all. Now why is he MoM, how could such a normal kid become something devious and well portraying to be a bit malicious? We know that darkness changes people, that coat he wears is to protect himself from the darkness. Think about it, why is the most powerful keyblade wielder wearing a coat to fend off from darkness. Surely there is multiple of other ways for disguises right? Look at Diz (love that man, honorable to his core) We know the clothes Sora wears is to help him from being consumed from the darkness, he even treaded upon the Darkness world unscathed and defeated Dark Aqua (Plot armor but still, that raises many questions.)

• Now, this is what contradicts it. Why is he in the past? That I can’t answer, maybe for some divine reason he needed a plan that extends far beyond our view of what we seen in the series.

• Sora is just a normal kid! Yes, normal kid though that doesn’t mean normal kids can’t be anything when you grow up. Normal might not even be our term normal, for crying out loud they have living Disney characters upon all things. You think their normal is the same as ours? Another point, you become what your environment molds you to be. If you’re in a constant stress area, let us say a war-torn country, sure you can say he might not change at all. He’ll be his own person but that’s too far an in between. That wouldn’t make Sora a normal kid, he’d actually be pretty weird. From the moment you’re conceived, your environment has effects on you. So back to war-torn example, there’s only two realistic outcomes for it. You either hate the land you’re from and try and prevent the wars so you can reclaim a former glory it had (if it had any) or that’s all you know, war. You’ll be part of the problem for years to come, prolonging it, xyz.

• There is also one more thing, this kid wasn’t supposed to wield the keyblade however it chose him. If you’re supposed to be a keyblade wielder, you’re supposed to be bequeathed such a power however no one really did. Sure you can say it was from Sora touching Terra’s blade when he was handing it down to Riku but we’ve seen the keyblade be lost in Sora’s possession so that wouldn’t make much sense. We also see the keyblade choose him AGAIN, for keeps. Indicating there’s more that is led on with this ‘normal’ kid.

Now time traveling and Alt Reality Shibuya

• We see that Sora is sent to AR Shibuya only to meet MoM there. Why is MoM there? Of all times, what does he have to do there? Now time traveling, we know that you can only go back or to your future self but you can not alter or influence events and when you leave, that memory is a forgotten piece. Now Sora, we know he’s the paradox so disrupting time wouldn’t be any problem since well they are in a place for people who broke the laws of the universe. We know MoM disappears without a world, indicating he did time travel since we see him meet up with Xehanort as well as influencing events. Now you’re not supposed to do that yet he is, that would me that A. He is a person voided of what time can grasp and B. He’s done it before as we seen he is not hesitant to do so.

Again for disclaimer, you don’t have to believe this theory to be real. That’s on you to believe, I like looking at facts and things outside the box since Nomura like’s to throw random things at us like Luxu being Xigbar. It isn’t farfetched and I’m sure there are some points to counter this, I can’t really see anyone else being MoM and being that determined to take down Alt Sora if that is the main objective. Why take down Sora? Well to stop the paradox of course but that isn’t easy to do. How did MoM survive? I myself still wonder what is it all for. I could be completely wrong but I won’t let anyone tell me I’m wrong. I’ll let the game director tell me himself or the games themselves prove this theory wrong because we are all pulling things from thin air at this point. Hope y’all have a great day Keyblade wielders - also find weird how none of us took the Mastery Exam or even if there is one in KHUX? Weird.

I have a few other theories about Vanitas and Ventus, Brain, etc. Anyways have a good day guys, thank you for reading.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Except that MoM left the World Line in the Age of Fairy Tales, and hasn't been back since. Luxu confirms as much. He'd know if the MoM was back.

Sora was in the same World Line as Luxu.

Iustus

Awards
I don't believe Sora is the MoM. There is one thing which confirms their difference. The Master of Masters is planting doubts between people. But Sora unites people with others.

It would make no sense for me that an "adult" Sora from the past would gather some masked people to make some kind of experiment or something.

DOUBLEU

I don't believe Sora is the MoM. There is one thing which confirms their difference. The Master of Masters is planting doubts between people. But Sora unites people with others.

It would make no sense for me that an "adult" Sora from the past would gather some masked people to make some kind of experiment or something.

Except that MoM left the World Line in the Age of Fairy Tales, and hasn't been back since. Luxu confirms as much. He'd know if the MoM was back.

Sora was in the same World Line as Luxu.

Well if you really look at it, if MoM was so willing to trick everyone for the grand ordeal what makes Luxu any different to him really? After all he gave them all a job and yet it ended in the way he wanted. Plus Luxu in KH3 was always following Sora, trying to prepare him and the job was done.

Again this could be the Sora from the timeline that was erased, that never happened and yet he existed. Sora from current timeline proved to be a singularity, even quoted by Nomura. Which could mean the fate that Sora loses his friends to darkness could ultimately make him become MoM.

fact of the matter is, I could be very wrong but I don’t really see anyone else being him due to the whole X-Blade being handed down to Sora fact. I rather believe it to be a new character than anyone else if I’m being 100% honest but looking at it logically anf knowing how most tike travel, multiverse series go. It’s really not farfetched.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

One could make the argument that there's naturally going to be differences between your 15-year-old self and your adult self. If Sora was the Master of Masters, all it would mean is that somewhere along the line, his worldview changed.

I mean, you would never expect Luxu to turn out to be the guy he is in KH3, so you never know.

Awards
I'm getting flashbacks to fan theories of Unknown from KH1FM being a future Sora. Those were the days.
Riku, Kairi, and TAV are reincarnations of the Foretellers.

Xigbar is MoM

Young Xehanort is Terra

MoM is Noctis

MoM WAS JOSEPH JOESTAR ALL ALONG

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
MoM uses big words like "indisposable" and "temporal paradox", so there's no way he can be Sora.

Kimmy1980

Awards
I had started composing a theory the other day about MoM being Sora, but I put it away. After seeing what you wrote, maybe it's worth mentioning. Even though I want MoM to be his own person, there could be a possibility he is connected to Sora.

For those that have watched The Flash with Grant Gustin, and have it made it past Season 3, keep reading. For those that have not, stop here. (Spoilers ahead)

Just to catch you up to speed.
From the Wikipedia site - A time remnant (temporal duplicate) of Barry Allen/The Flash from a possible future with no loved ones and having embraced his dark side, his origins are a predestination paradox; he is a temporal duplicate of Barry's future self to help fight Savitar. Although Savitar is defeated, the time remnant is spared but shunned by Barry's friends and family for being an aberration, thus goes back in time to set in motion his own creation. Naming himself after the Hindu god of motion, he is worshipped by his own cult as the multiverse's first metahuman with speed. Long-held myths reference Savitar throughout the multiverse with even Jay Garrick/The Flash believing these stories, and Abra Kadabra's timeline regarding Savitar as a nemesis worse than the Reverse-Flash, Zoom and the Thinker. Savitar manipulates Julian Albert into acquiring the Philosopher's Stone, through which Doctor Alchemy can re-empower metahumans from the Flashpoint timeline for his arrival. Savitar manipulates Wally West/Kid Flash into freeing him from his prison in the Speed Force, and convinces Killer Frost to be his personal enforcer. When Savitar reveals his true identity to Barry, it forces his younger self to confront his own dark impulses and temptations. Savitar's plan of Iris West's murder before Barry (which would result in the paradox of his own creation) is ultimately ruined when H.R. Wells (Earth-19) impersonates Iris. To save himself, Savitar manipulates Vibe in order to fragment himself throughout all of the Speed Force and then goads his original self to give into dark impulses much like himself. But both efforts are foiled by Team Flash and Savitar is erased from existence after being shot by his intended victim.

Is it possible with Sora abusing the power of awakening so many times, that he himself created a time remnant/duplicate that would become Master of Masters eventually? The Master of Masters knows about paradoxes and does warn Luxu about them, because at one point in time when he was Sora, he himself created a HUGE paradox. If this is the case, and if a version of Sora does become Master of Masters he would have to have given up complete hope, gone into a terrible depression, and his outlook on life/worldview to completely change.

Then again I contradict myself. We see Master of Masters in the latest Union Cross update in the room with all the screens. The Sora we know doesn't even know how to use a cellphone, and Ienzo/Pence had to help him with the computers. If the Masters of Masters is a version of Sora, how is he even capable of building a datascape of Daybreak Town? Someone had to digitize the Book of Prophecies to create that data world. Not that many people have those skills, Jiminy digitized the journal in Coded. I have seen theories going around, that the box includes the datascape to Union Cross??

I also want Yozora to be that time remnant/duplicate of Sora who becomes the Master of Masters. (One blue eye/one red) (Name meaning = Night Sky, Sora = Sky) He is a corrupted, dark, twisted copy of Sora. However, Yozora lives in a more digitaI world, so he could be capable of building a datascape?! If that is the case, 3 copies of Sora would be in Shibuya at the end of KH3. Also Ray Chase does voice work for both Yozora and MoM, how ironic is that?

Thoughts/feedback?
I know this is all over the place and there a lot of plot holes in this idea, but it would be interesting if parts of it were true.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
New MoM theory: he will sing along with his battle theme. No, the theme doesn't have lyrics, he just goes ba and da a lot.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
He's a scatman, then?

scibbydibbydibbydubdeaydohdohdohdeahdohdoh!

Doubleu said:
Well if you really look at it, if MoM was so willing to trick everyone for the grand ordeal what makes Luxu any different to him really? After all he gave them all a job and yet it ended in the way he wanted. Plus Luxu in KH3 was always following Sora, trying to prepare him and the job was done.

Okay? He's a manipulator, but there's no reason to suspect that the opposite of Luxu's Report is true.

Besides, he wanted to Keyblade War over. He's not that bad of a guy.

Back