• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Sleeping Beauty world is important to BBS, and theory on which worlds to excpect!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Re: Why Sleeping Beauty world is important to BBS, and theory on which worlds to excp

I watched all 15 mins, too. Are you sure it wasn't a text clip?
BTW, no one is remembering that Aurora is special...

sly-sora-star

Re: Why Sleeping Beauty world is important to BBS, and theory on which worlds to excp

I don't think Genie mentioned keyblade weilders. But, I do remember him thinking he's heard of a keyhole before. i don't know if that's a clue.

Twinblades

very nice theory
i did notice alot of these keyblade hints
this is awsome
i hope theres like 5 original KH worlds

roxas-sorax

haha, personally i dont have a psp but my friend has been thinking of getting one but i said it was a waste of money but now this BBS is coming out im gonna convince him to get one :D :D and then play BBS ON HIS PSP! MWAHAHA
:D

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

Well based on this theory, I'd say there is a good chance that Atlantica will return... again -_-'

But as for Agrabah... I don't think so, there would be no storyline to it. Expect maybe kid Aladdin being a douchbag thief.

As for Sleeping Beauty... maybe the world would be like Destiny Islands in KH2, no playing time, and just used for story. I think it'll be weird to be partying with the seven dwarfs when Snow White goes missing. That's like overkill with eight people attack one Heartless.

D

Dexter

As for Sleeping Beauty... maybe the world would be like Destiny Islands in KH2, no playing time, and just used for story.

Nope. There was a gameplay video in the BBS trailer that featured Terra fighting heartless, so yeah...

I think it'll be weird to be partying with the seven dwarfs when Snow White goes missing. That's like overkill with eight people attack one Heartless

Ehhh you do realize that Sleeping Beauty, and Snow white are 2 diffrent movies?...right. So it'd feature Malifcent, and Arouar. Not snow white, and the seven little people...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

I believe every world that the Princesses of Heart are from will be playable. I also believe that Atlantica will be in the game but will have a darker tone. We might even see baby Ariel. LoL.

Anyway, here's the worlds I expect:

*Sleeping Beauty( confirmed. I wonder if Maleficent will make an appearance?)

*Wonderland

*Snow White

*Cinderella

*Destiny Islands( this has been pretty much confirmed)

*Agrabah

*Beast's Castle expanded

*Radiant Garden

anaki

hmm to atlantica and agrabah. you gotta release that king triton and genie are certain kind of character

first genie was i his lamp a LONG time a think it was 3000 years before aladin freed him? so ya he did not meat terra.

and triton is king of atlantica and has his trident.

the reason genie will know of keyblade wielders is he is all powerful. hence he can make references to other worlds from within aladdin. heck he references militaries and machine guns does he not? so of course he knows of the keyblade. hes all powerful

and for triton as a king of a world. such knowledge can be passed down from king to king. as you know mickey knew of the keyblade and went on a journey to obtain it. so i dont think terra visits these worlds (agrabah and atlantica) i think the keyblade is known by key figures within them. purely based on those key figures power and ability to leave the world themself (genie) or there location within the world (triton)

daxter fan

Weren't there 3 more sleeping capsules in Twilight Town?
(When you examine them, it says they were used once)

Nintandy

Bronze Member

Haha, I've been pondering the same theories myself actually. Yesterday I was telling a friend how we may finally get to see Maleficent's backstory.. perhaps her world (and Aurora's of course) will be swallowed by the darkness in game, probably near the end, and she requires a new castle once more. As a result, she continues up until the first Kingdom Hearts game. I can't wait to see how it'll turn out, Sleeping Beauty used to be my favourite film all those years ago ^^ and we have the Prince, the dragon, the thorns, the castles, there's a lot that can be done :D.

As for Olympus Coliseum, that too should play out well, with a whole backstory available using the film plot. Perhaps new areas, mythological opponents, and the three sisters making an appearance?

Robin Hood and the highly demanded Black Cauldron could appear, purely for new areas to explore, and a change of villains and Heartless. We could also delve into Merlin's past with The Sword in the Stone, and see how he came to develop and become who he is in the first Kingdom Hearts. As for any mini-game worlds, instead of Winnie the Pooh we could have Bambi (DON'T FLAME ME FOR THAT!) and so forth. These are all just alternative ideas, but hey, there's a lot of potential for new storyline and worlds to explore :).

For any other worlds, a lot of new films may have to be used to maintain the timeline, but I guess the theory that time flows at different rates in different areas could be used. Nevertheless, that did not seem to be the case for KH2.. So I guess that's pretty non-existant then.

As for the sleeping capsules, time travel seems to be an interesting candidate. If not at least sleeping and reawakening in the "future". Getting back would not be so easy, but it could allow worlds to be accessed which are not so far back. After all, these three Keyblade wielders sure have been around a while if you consider KH2:FM+. That portal in Disney Castle to "Sunset Horizons" could be a time portal.. I doubt it but hmm it's a vague idea of how people could get back to the past.

Last edited:

Ven-Roxas-Sora

I think that all of the princesses of light's worlds will be shown in the game, and Xigbar will too because he said when he battled Sora that he was nothing like the other keybladers, and he also had that conversation with Zexion about meeting keybladers too.

Nintandy

Bronze Member

Yea, the original members of the Organization sure seem to know a lot about what happened all those years ago.

I'm thinking 358/2 Days will incorporate a lot of storyline that will be relevant to Birth By Sleep, which will also explain those scenes from KH2:FM+ in more depth.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

I believe every world that the Princesses of Heart are from will be playable. I also believe that Atlantica will be in the game but will have a darker tone. We might even see baby Ariel. LoL.

Anyway, here's the worlds I expect:

*Sleeping Beauty( confirmed. I wonder if Maleficent will make an appearance?)

*Wonderland

*Snow White

*Cinderella

*Destiny Islands( this has been pretty much confirmed)

*Agrabah

*Beast's Castle expanded

*Radiant Garden

Wonderland = Alice would be two years old. How would that work?

Agrabah = Aladdin would be a young child... It /could/ work, but I don't think it will. >.>

Beast's Castle = Wouldn't Belle and The Beast just be teenagers? Besides, I doubt they knew each other for nine+ years before the events of KH.

MasterXOblivion7

I agree with Oathkeeper. I mean it's a good idea but there's many flaws that interfere with the world and the time period and the characters. So as Oathkeeper said, the princesses' ages at the time wouldn't be able to connect to the storyline.

Nintandy

Bronze Member

Yea, that's why I listed different worlds on the previous page. Continuity plays an important role this time ._. it'll take a lot more work to fit things together when Kingdom Hearts 1 started off with most worlds based upon the original films.

D

Dexter

Well who said Disney characters have to age? Kina lke how in Steamboatwillie world it's not Mickey was a little baby, heck he should be dead by now!

Nintandy

Bronze Member

Haha yea, you just backed me up there actually ^^. Who knows, it's a made up fantasy world, all sorts of laws of nature could apply that don't here ;).

MPC1301

Yeah, i definitly agree with rpg master, i distictly remember genie saying in a text clip( you actually had to go up to im and talk to him while your party and aliadan all were up in aliadan's house) that he said something along the lines of "Hmmm, a keyhole, I think that I remeber something about that... although, I am over (insert insane number here) years old!"

Also, King Triton did say something about the keyholes/keyblade (I can't remember which) in an actual scene that was in the begining of KH2 during the re-cap of Sora's memories, and he said something like "You must know now as the keyblade master that the keyblader should not interfiere with the matters of other worlds" [or in Goffy's words, "meddlin' :toungesmile:].

All of this stuff really was there guys, it just probably didn't hit you head on the first time you played KH because you thought that it had no importance:thumbsup:

Nintandy

Bronze Member

Yeeea x_x it then makes you wonder how intentional they were from the start. But then you consider that a KH2 was planned once you'd completed the original anyway. And so it escalates!

These games are sure going to add a ton of complexity haha.

Heartstring

I agree on the King Triton part because he thought the keybearer must not meddle in other world's affair and stuff...

Oh and the sleeping beauty world...I like it! It could explain Malificent's story and...blah...blah...bla?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back