• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Why shouldn't I send it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
The way I see it, you just want to let your rage go and tell them what you think.
Which, imo, is fine. I can relate to you.

Griewer

Awards
I cared because I thought they were my friends and they totally blind sided me. This isn't the first time this has happened, but now I have ammunition, and I swore to myself that when this first happened I wouldn't take this by just walking away again. And the point is to give me closure; I know this will just add more baggage to me if I just try and forget it. I'm sick of having to abandon good memories because someone's betrayed me once again. At least with this, I'll know I had the last word.

Mate if sending the message means so much to you, then send a message. Just remember that there are different types of messages you can send. Write one that bears all of what you think and feel while trying to avoid phrases that would only please their way of thinking (of you).
If you write recklessly you not only waste your ammunition, but instead load their weapons not to mention that you may regret some of your words and sentences later. Not because you have any positive feelings towards them, but because you probably have an expectation regarding yourself. And even though you may feel it justified now, later on it will make you feel uncomfortable; I for one have dozens of conversations which I'd gladly erase from my past.
But at any rate: if you feel so strongly regarding this, write the damn message because it clearly irritates the hell out of you which isn't good for your health.

And regarding your issue with finding friends: maybe take it a bit slower?! I know having friends is the most important thing, but things need time to develop and only time can tell who becomes a real friend and who remains anything less. I know it is not much but the community here is quite open and I'm pretty sure that any regular member (including me) would not reject you if you wanted to have a nice long conversation about anything. And I'm absolutely aware that having friends beside you in life is different, but until you can find your true crowd where ever you live we can be of temporal use (I guess).

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Honestly you're allowed to do whatever you want. It sounded like you wanted advice on whether you should or not, and if I were in your position I wouldn't send the message. But I think you've already decided what you want to do.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm sympathetic. I know what the feeling is like, having been outcast by my so-called friend circle at the start of high school. Those people are toxic. I still see them now and again, and they act all friendly, but I honestly remember the complete 180 they had on me. Having people treat you like that sucks, and while I know you think confronting them is the way to go, a few of the members here as well as myself believe it might be a case of letting it go, if possible. It's not letting them off, it's helping you cope. You can do better than those people.

After being ostracised from my initial friend circle, I made friends with a new crowd. That was about 9 years ago, and it was probably the best thing that I no longer associate with that crowd. I'm not saying it will happen, but it's always a possibility, and it sounds like you deserve a lot better. And that these people don't really deserve your time of the day if that's how they treat a possible friend.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
You should do what would really make you feel better. As in: If you honestly think sending them a mean message before blocking them will make you feel better, then do it. But I highly doubt it'll actually help :/

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
If they don't want you around, then don't be around them. Block them from your life and move on. Make new friends or find some friends you haven't talked to in a while and see if they want to hang out with you. I hope things get better, but people like that, I wouldn't waste my time with them.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I would probably just block them. Then again, I've spent most of my life without friends, so that makes it easier than if I wasn't used to being alone, I guess. Are these people you might run into again by chance (at college or places you regularly visit)? I don't know, I would just block and not speak to them if I happened to see them again, but I'm the type of person who completely cuts a person out of my life and never interacts with them again when it's over. But if you happened to see them somewhere and they started shit, then I'd let it ****ing rip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back