• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Roxas Wields Kingdom Key, Oblivion and Oathkeeper!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel1

~~~~~~
Roxas:
~~~~~~
Roxas, Sora's nobody, is a nobody that wields ingdom Key, Oblivion and Oathkeeper. These three keyblades is the reason that make him special and different from other nobodies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~
Reasons:
~~~~~~~~

Kingdom Key:
~~~~~~~~
Roxas can wield Kingdom Key for the faq that hes Sora's nobody and its the first keyblade that Sora received.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oblivion:
~~~~~
Roxas can wield Oblivion because since Sora's heart was shrouded in darkness, that darkness that was in Sora's heart gave both Sora and Roxas to wield Oblivion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oathkeeper:
~~~~~~~~
Roxas can wield Oathkeeper becaues the faq that Sora maded a promise to Kairi, Oathkeeper meaning the same as promise keeper. Gave him the ability to Sora and Roxas to wield it, also, when Roxas connected to Kairi in the scene in Twiligh Town when he fell the clock tower he also managed to wield it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, what do you all think?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~aXeL~

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
~~~~~~
Roxas:
~~~~~~
Roxas, Sora's nobody, is a nobody that wields ingdom Key, Oblivion and Oathkeeper. These three keyblades is the reason that make him special and different from other nobodies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
Fair enough I guess, I thought he was special to other Nobodies because Sora was a heartless for only a very short time that's why he has no memories.

Kingdom Key:
~~~~~~~~
Roxas can wield Kingdom Key for the faq that hes Sora's nobody and its the first keyblade that Sora received
Err.. He can weild the Kingdom Key Because his other half is the Kayblade Master...

Oblivion:
~~~~~
Roxas can wield Oblivion because since Sora's heart was shrouded in darkness, that darkness that was in Sora's heart gave both Sora and Roxas to wield Oblivion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I say Roxas can weild this because he is supposedly Sora's dark side. I think that's what somone said the other day...

Oathkeeper:
~~~~~~~~
Roxas can wield Oathkeeper becaues the faq that Sora maded a promise to Kairi, Oathkeeper meaning the same as promise keeper. Gave him the ability to Sora and Roxas to wield it, also, when Roxas connected to Kairi in the scene in Twiligh Town when he fell the clock tower he also managed to wield it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Huh? Roxas could weild it before he came in contact with Kairi... He only weilded those keyblades after he began to get his memory back...

I think you're thinking too deeply into this, If the keyblades Roxas weilds is infact important it will all be explained in 358/2 days.

Last edited:

Axel1

what I ment is that he an wields all these key becauseo fo Sora!

~aXeL~

Joaxshu

my theroy is that each key chain represents a relationship/connection to people and oblivion represents riku and oathkeeper is kairi and these to are selected because they are the 2 people sora has the strongest relationship with
im not sure about the kk i think it just in the virtual twilight town cuz atw made it for him and it just looks like a key blade or it could represent sora himself

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
my theroy is that each key chain represents a relationship/connection to people and oblivion represents riku and oathkeeper is kairi and these to are selected because they are the 2 people sora has the strongest relationship with
im not sure about the kk i think it just in the virtual twilight town cuz atw made it for him and it just looks like a key blade or it could represent sora himself

Well KK is self explanitory, He weilds it cause his other IS the Keyblade Master.
As for your theory I like it, Also Kairi is pure and light, Same is the OathKeeper, The Oblivion is like his much Darker best friend Riku.
Yeah you're right it's a trinity thing , Gee Nomura like Trinities Doesn't he?

Roxas9001

Bronze Member

Roxas did say that he was someone from the dark during the cutscene with him.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

Roxas did say that he was someone from the dark during the cutscene with him.

Yes Which is why I said
I say Roxas can weild this because he is supposedly Sora's dark side.
That's what I reckon anyway.
Maybe perhaps they needed a balance between light and dark to make twilight, hence why Roxas weilds a dark keyblade and a light one. :)

TwilightSoldier

Didn't Nomura confirm that oathkeeper is his memories of kairi and oblivion is his memories of riku.
Btw my theroy is that keychains are made from his memories of someone. Ex. memories of moogles? = ultima weapon, memories of alladin = 3 wishes, memories of Jack Sparrow = follow the wind etc.

Last edited:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I had remembered something being said like that about Kairi/Oathkeep and Riku/Oblivion as well.
I never really did think about it as the keychains being memories he had with people.
I like that theory.

keyblade39

well its obivous he can weild all those thinga, roxas is half of sora, so of curse he can wield the keyblade

Xenomere

Didn't Nomura confirm that oathkeeper is his memories of kairi and oblivion is his memories of riku.
Btw my theroy is that keychains are made from his memories of someone. Ex. memories of moogles? = ultima weapon, memories of alladin = 3 wishes, memories of Jack Sparrow = follow the wind etc.

I never thought of it that way, with Keychains being made from memories and all. It would make quite a bit of sense, really. Still, why would Roxas have the Oblivion Keyblade and Oathkeeper, assuming your theory is correct, if he didn't remember them? I thought that Roxas didn't remember Riku or Kairi till right before Sora came back...

Joaxshu

I never thought of it that way, with Keychains being made from memories and all. It would make quite a bit of sense, really. Still, why would Roxas have the Oblivion Keyblade and Oathkeeper, assuming your theory is correct, if he didn't remember them? I thought that Roxas didn't remember Riku or Kairi till right before Sora came back...

i think it cuz they are the people sora had the strongest connection with
like how sora was sad to leave twlight towm even though hed never been there

TwoAcross

Well, it's been confirmed that Oathkeeper and Oblivion represent his memories of Kairi and Riku. And as for Kingdom Key... that's the default Keyblade and it might be the one that Sora canonically uses. Just watch, if they ever make an anime (or some other kind of show) out of Kingdom Hearts, he'll only use the Kingdom Key. I'm sure of it.

And those Keyblades aren't what make Roxas a special Nobody. Roxas is special because his "somebody" got restored from his Heartless state... he wields the Keyblades because of who his "somebody" is.

I<3Roxas

I disagree. I'm pretty sure that somewhere, a character said that sora has the keyblade because of roxas, and that's why roxas can use 2 w/o a drive form, because hes the true keyblade master. I'm not 100% positive about this but i'm almost sure that something like that exists. But that begs the question of how sora could use the keyblade against XH once he came back to normal.

on the idea of whether other keyblades are canon or not, i know that in teh mange he is only shown with the KK and further, its carried on his back when he's not fighting. Just something i've seen.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I disagree. I'm pretty sure that somewhere, a character said that sora has the keyblade because of roxas, and that's why roxas can use 2 w/o a drive form, because hes the true keyblade master. I'm not 100% positive about this but i'm almost sure that something like that exists. But that begs the question of how sora could use the keyblade against XH once he came back to normal.

It is not because of Roxas than Sora can wield the Keyblade. Sora existed before Roxas. After Roxas born, Sora was still the master of his Keyblade, since the Keyblade mainly base on the heart for knowing who its master is, then Sora is. I don't see why the keyblade would choose Roxas as its master.
Roxas isn't the keyblade Master I think, if one had to be I think it'd be Sora.

I think Roxas can wield two Keyblade because of the connection he has with Ven, juts my thought...

TwoAcross

on the idea of whether other keyblades are canon or not, i know that in teh mange he is only shown with the KK and further, its carried on his back when he's not fighting. Just something i've seen.

You must have that backwards. It's like Cid says, Sora came before Roxas... it's not like Roxas was an entity already existing inside Sora... because he wasn't. Roxas can use the Keyblade because he's the Nobody of Sora, the Keyblade Master (or the one who's most publicized as the Keyblade Master). We don't know why Roxas can use 2 Keyblades without a Drive Form. It might be that Roxas is just more powerful than the other Keyblade wielders, since the basis of the Drive Forms is that Sora is combining his strength with the other party members. Or maybe... Roxas somehow has the Synch Blade ability? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back